7. Boyfriend material 😍

Here's a pre written chapter for you all. I don't know when will I be able to post next chapter. 🙁🙁

Next day Jin woke up early. She glanced at her injured arm which looks so horrible for her eyes. She hope it will get recovered soon.

Jin got up from the bed and went in the bathroom to freshen up. She removed the kurti and was trying to unhook her bra but wasn't able to with only one hand.

(Well; I tried it too but really it's not possible to unclip bra with one hand. If anyone could do that then I bow to you man)

Jin- Uff, this stupid bra can't even get unclipped easily.

Jin raised her other hand backwards but pulled back immediately when sudden pain rushed through her injured arm.

After thinking a lot Jin decided to take help from NJ. She wore the bathrobe and went out to find both father and daughter sleeping peacefully while cuddling each other. She was feeling scared to wake him up from his deep slumber but anyhow gathered some courage and tapped his shoulder.

Jin- Namjoonshi please wake up. I need your help.

NJ hummed in sleep. Jin shook his hand abruptly making him woke up with a frown on his face.

NJ- What's your problem? Can't even let me see peacefully on holidays?

Jin- I need your help.

NJ- What help?

Jin- A..actually I..I...am not able to unclip my bra with one hand.

NJ looked at Jin and scanned her from top to bottom. He hummed after a second.

NJ- Go in the bathroom.

Jin nodded her head and went in the bathroom. NJ followed her and closed the door. He found her standing infront of the mirror.

NJ stood behind her and removed her bathrobe. His eyes were stuck on her smooth, delicate figure. Even after having a child her body shape didn't changed a lot.

NJ was completely lost while eyeing his wife's figure. When Jin didn't felt him unclipping the bra; she looked up and found his eyes already stuck on her.

Jin- Namjoonshi please....

NJ came out of his trance and cursed at himself internally for getting distracted. He travelled his hand backwards and unclipped her bra in one go with only one hand making Jin widen her eyes.

(I saw one reel on insta where the husband of a lady unclipped the bra with only one hand which amazed his wife. I don't know how boys can do that cuz it's not atall possible for girls)

Jin wanted to slide off the bra but NJ was still standing there.

Jin- Y..you may go now.

NJ poked his tongue on his inner cheek and turned Jin making her face him. He attached his mouth on her neck and began sucking there while squeezing her waist.

Jin widen her eyes at his sudden action. NJ started walking forward. He picked her and made her sit on the bathroom slab.

NJ pulled out from her neck and looked into her eyes which were teary.

NJ- What's wrong?

Jin- Why do you need me only when you wanna satisfy yourself? You never talk to me properly nor you care for me. Am I just an object in your life who you will fuck whenever you want and then leave me like I am no one to you?

NJ- You yourself know I never wanted to marry you. I wanted someone of my level. Someone as educated as me. Someone who could walk shoulder to shoulder with me and not like you.