18. Demand? 😠

Jk got back to Jeon's Mansion at around 9 PM. He parked his car and noticed Mr Jeon walking in the garden. He thought to talk with him and try to convince him.

Jk- Papa can we talk?

Mr Jeon nodded his head and sat on the bench. Jk sat beside him.

Mr Jeon- I know what you wanna talk about Kook. It's about your girlfriend; right?

Jk- Yeah papa. Please try to understand. I really love her and she is a good girl. I mean I know her since years and I can assure you that she is the right one for me.

Mr Jeon- You are speaking this cuz now you are only thinking about love. Did you ever thought will she be able to adjust with us? Her culture is different then us, they are non vegetarian. Will she be able to cope up with all our family tradition and customs?

Jk- If we won't give her a chance then how she will try? I know our culture and their culture is totally different but nothing is greater then love dad.

Mr Jeon- Look Kook; I can't tell you anything now still if you are so mad for her then I wanna talk with her dad first. I can't decide anything now.

Jk- Okay. I will ask them to visit us tomorrow.

Mr Jeon- Hmm.

NJ entered his room after coming from a walk and noticed Jin massaging her hand with ice.

NJ- What's with your hand? Did you again drop something on yourself?

Jin didn't responded to NJ and continue to apply ice.

NJ- Did cat caught your tongue?

Jin still remained silent.

NJ- Such an idiot woman. Can't even talk now. God knows why the hell I got stuck with you?

Saying this NJ left the room after rolling his eyes at Jin. A tear dropped down her eye as she watched the leaving figure of NJ.

~~~

Next day Jk asked Mr D'Souza and Tae to visit Jeon Mansion as his Papa wanna have a talk with them.

Mrs Jeon- Why did you called those dirty people at our house?

Mr Jeon- I wanna talk with them and wanna see what that girl can do to be with Kook. If she is ready to convert her religion then I don't have any problem.

Mrs Jeon- But her father is a washerman. They are nowhere near our status. I don't wanna make that washerman's daughter as my daughter-in-law.

Mr Jeon- First let them come atleast. I don't think so she will agree to convert her religion.

Mrs Jeon- Okay.

Mrs Jeon walked in the kitchen and noticed Jin preparing juice.

Mrs Jeon- Why you are preparing this juice?

Jin- K..Kook asked as Taehyung and her dad is coming at our house.

Mrs Jeon- No need to do these formalities. Give them water only and that to in plastic glasses. Once they are gone throw their used glasses outside of the house. Don't know what all dirty things they might be eating.

Jin- B..but..Kook...

Mrs Jeon- Don't argue with me or else. (said by looking at Jin angrily)

Jin lowered her gaze. Mrs Jeon took the half prepared juice and throwed it in the sink.

At around 11 am Tae and Mr D'Souza came to Jeon Mansion.

Jin gave them water in plastic glass as ordered my Mrs Jeon. Jk was looking at Jin in confusion as why she is serving them water in plastic glass.

He went towards Jin and whispered in her ear.