27. Pregnant 🙁

Jk came back with NJ, YG and Hobi after purchasing some snacks for everyone but as he entered inside he noticed Mrs Jeon and Tae arguing over some matter. Mrs Jeon raised her hand to slap Tae but Jk was fast enough to hold her hand.

Mrs Jeon turned her face to look at the person who stopped her from slapping Tae.

Mrs Jeon- LEAVE MY HAND KOOK. THIS GIRL DEFINITELY DESERVES A TIGHT SLAP FROM ME.

Jk glanced at Tae who's eyes were filled with tears almost ready to cry. He let go of Mrs Jeon's hand and walked to his room by holding Tae's hand.

As soon as both entered their room Tae burst into cries. Jk took her to bed and made her sit down while he sat infront of her. He pulled her on his lap and hugged her by rubbing her back.

Jk- Shhh, please don't cry baby. Tell me what happened.

Tae didn't answered Jk and continue to cry while sobbing in between. Jk hugged her tightly and pecked her temple while whispering sweet words in her ear.

After almost fifteen minutes Tae calmed down. Jk made her drink water and wipped her tears.

Jk- What happened? Why mummy was angry at you? (asked while caressing her cheeks)

Tae- I forgot to wear toe rings so she shouted at me. I told her don't shout; I will wear it later but she continue to shout at me infront of so many people. I got angry and shouted back at her. But she said bad about my dad. She again called him washerman infront of all the neighbours and relatives. So what if he was a washerman? We aren't as rich as you guys still she has no right to disrespect my dad. I won't tolerate if anyone will say bad about him.

Jk- I am sorry on her behalf.

Tae- Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault.

Jk took Tae's toe rings which were placed on the dressing table. He placed Tae's feets on his plam and slided the ring in second toe of her both feet. He pecked her feets and stood up.

Jk- Stay here only. I will be back in sometime.

Tae nodded her head. Jk left the room and directly went to Mrs Jeon's room. NJ and Yg were already present there.

Mrs Jeon- Now Kook will also take her side like you both. Everytime it's mine fault only; right?

Jk- Can I please talk to mummy alone?

NJ and Yg left the room leaving Jk and Mrs Jeon.

Jk sat infront of Mrs Jeon.

Jk- Did you again called her father washerman?

Mrs Jeon- So now she complained you about me?

Jk- Can you please answer my question mummy?

Mrs Jeon- Yeah I called her father washerman so what?

Jk- And don't forget that washerman himself gave you each and everything you demanded. If she wanted then she could have sued you for asking dowry but she didn't. Still you want to insult her and her dad?

Mrs Jeon- I won't have insulted her dad but she really got onto my nerves. She shouted at me infront of everyone.

Jk- And you didn't shout at her?

Mrs Jeon- I did but she has no right to shout back at me.

Jk- Don't expect her to be like Jin bhabhi mummy. She is a lawyer and she won't keep quite if you will act wrong. I know she is short tempered and I admit it she might have shouted on you but I know one thing for sure she won't have shouted at you if you would have talked with her calmly. Just like you felt bad she too felt bad as you kept on shouting at her infront of all those people.