52. Hangout with Eunwoo🙂

Tae's sleep got disturbed when she felt her cheeks being licked by someone. She frowned and opened her eyes to find Yeontan licking her to wake her up.

Tae hugged Yeontan and cuddled him.

Tae- Let me sleep Tannie. (said in sleepy voice)

But Yeontan didn't listened to her. He began pulling her hairs with his teeth.

Tae- YAAH! Leave my hairs.

Tae finally sat up freeing her hairs from Yeontan's mouth. That's when a cute sight caught her attention.

Jk was sleeping beside her with Alice on his chest

Tae- She is so close to him.

Tae caressed Alice's cheeks which caused her to open her eyes. She turned to look at Tae and giggled extending her arms towards her.

Tae- Aigoo cutie baby. Come to me.

Tae took Alice in her arms slowly without disturbing Jk's sleep. She placed her on her lap and began playing with her.

Alice pointed her little finger at Tae and touched her nose. Tae acted to eat her hand which startled her. She was about to cry but Tae shushed her.

Tae- Shhh, sorry, sorry. Mama is sorry baby. (said by rocking her body back and forth)

Alice eye's landed on Tae's chest. She patted her chest while mouthing 'Mum'. Tae lowered her dress and unhooked her bra. She attached her nipple to Alice's mouth who began sucking rapidly as she didn't had her feed since last night.

Tae- Aigoo mama didn't feed you last night? Sorry baby. (said by caressing her forehead)

Alice was busy filling her stomach while Tae was busy in admiring the little girl.

But her attention diverted when suddenly Jung-guk came infront of her. He looked at her with teary eyes and wobbly lips.

Jung-guk- Mama doesn't loves Gukkie. (said by crying)

Tae- Why you are saying like that baby? Mama loves you so much.

Jung-guk- Nooo. Mama hates Gukkie.

Jk woke up at Guk's cries. He rubbed his eyes and noticed Tae feeding Alice while Guk was crying and trying to climb on the couch bed.

Jk helped him to get on the bed and took him in his arms.

Jk- What happened baby? Why are you crying?

Jung-guk- Mama doesn't loves Gukkie. Yesterday she teased Gukkie like this. (said by sticking his tongue out cutely) and kissed Taeguk but not Gukkie and today she is giving my boo to this baby. It's mine dada.

Tae- When did I teased you Gukkie?

Jung-guk- You did. Dada also saw.

Tae glanced at Jk but immediately looked away.