26. Tae's first day after marriage 😬

Everyone reached the Jeon Mansion at around 9 am in the morning. The house was already decorated to welcome the bride and the groom.

Jk noticed Tae was still sleeping by resting her head on Jk's shoulder. He woke her up by patting her cheeks.

Jk- Wake up babe. We reached our house.

Tae hummed and again got back to sleep by hugging Jk's arm.

Jk- Babe wake up please. Wakie wakie TaeTae wifey.

Tae opened her eyes at Jk's words and laughed while rubbing her eyes.

Tae- Stop being cute my Koochie Koo. (said by cupping Jk's cheeks)

Jk- Then let's go inside. I will show you my wildness in our bedroom.

Tae- Sure Jungkook daddy. (whispered in Jk's ear)

Jk playfully bite Tae's cheek making her giggle. Both got out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

All the family members reached the mansion first and did all the preparation for Tae's Griha pravesh. During the Griha Pravesh ceremony, the bride's mother-in-law places a pot filled with rice at the doorstep. The bride then gently tilts the pot with her right foot as she enters her new home. This signifies the arrival of prosperity and bringing good fortune to her new home.

Jin, Jm and Mrs Jeon stood at the doorstep waiting for the duo to come.

Taekook reached the doorstep. Tae looked down and noticed a kalash filled with rice grains in it.

Mrs Jeon did Taekook's aarti and applied tika on their forehead.

Mrs Jeon- Kick this kalash with your right foot and enter inside Taehyung.

Tae nodded her head and kicked the kalash little hard which caused the kalash to hit directly on Mrs Jeon's leg making her hiss in pain.

Everyone widened their eyes at Tae's act.

Jk- Babe what you did? You shouldn't kick it like that. (whispered lowly)

Tae- But mummy only told to kick it.

Aunt- Ohh my God. This girl didn't even entered inside yet and already caused you pain di.

Tae- Excuse me aunty; I didn't do it intentionally. These all things are new to me. I did what mummy asked me to do.

Mrs Jeon- Idiot girl I didn't asked you to kick it like that.

Tae- Then you should have shown me how to kick mummy. You just told kick the kalash so I kicked.

Mrs Jeon- Leave it. Now get inside and put your feets in this red water and walk while holding Kook's hand.

Tae nodded her head and did what Mrs Jeon asked. She walked inside along with Kook.

Mrs Jeon- You both freshen up after that we will do Taehyung's mooh dikhai ceremony.

The Mooh Dikhai ceremony is a Hindu post-wedding ceremony where the bride is introduced to her husband's family for the first time

All the neighborhood women were called for Taehyung's mooh dikhai.

Mrs Jeon- And you have to cook some sweet dish for everyone Taehyung.

Tae widened her eyes at Mrs Jeon's words and gulped nervously.

Taekook walked towards their room by holding each other's hand. Both entered inside and Jk locked the door.

Jk back hugged Tae and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Jk- Welcome to our room Mrs Jeon Jungkook. (said by pecking Tae's cheek)