57. Incompetent?😔 (M)

Yoonmin are getting ready to leave for Yg's friend's birthday party.

Jm wore a knee length dress. She did her hairs and very little makeup. She turn to look at Yg who was wearing wrist watch.

Jm- How do I look babe? (asked with a smile)

Jm's look

Yg didn't find it necessary to respond to Jm or even look at her. He directly went towards the mirror and began combing his hairs.

Jm's face saddened but she tried to put on a fake smile.

Jm- Btw; y..you look handsome.

Yg's look

Yg's look

Yg again ignored Jm. He took his wallet and phone and walked out of the room. Jm lowered her head and followed him silently.

Tae was going to her room that's when she noticed Yoonmin. Yg already went ahead while Jm was walking slowly with a sad face.

Tae- Wow! You look so good Jm. (said with a smile)

Jm looked up and smiled at Tae.

Jm- Thank you so much. Btw where is Alice?

Tae- Well your daughter is with Jin di getting ready for a family dinner.

Jm's heart filled at the word daughter. She hugged Tae and closed her eyes.

Tae- Don't worry. Everything will be alright. (said while rubbing her back)

Jm pulled out from the hug and hold Tae's hands.

Jm- You are really a good friend to me who always understand what I am going through. Thanks a lot Taehyung.

Tae- You are calling me friend and saying thank you as well? I don't accept such things.

Jm smiled at her chuckled lightly.

Jm- I will go now otherwise he will leave for the party.

Tae- Okay. Bye. Take care.

Jm left after saying goodbye to Tae. She settled in the front seat beside Yg. Yg started the car and drove towards the venue. The whole ride was dead silent. None of them shared a word.