16. Jk's secret revealed 😔

It's first day of new year. Everyone woke up early and got ready in new clothes. 

Jm was wearing bangles that's when she remembered something. She turned to look at Yg who was buttoning his shirt.

Jm- Babe yesterday I meet Anaya. 

Yg- Who Anaya?

Jm- One of Kook's clg friend. I thought she also went Paris with him. So I asked her why she didn't went to Paris with Kook but she said that they have planned to celebrate New year at Lonavala. They even asked Kook to join them but he denied saying he has some other plans.

Yg- Hmm; I know.

Jm- What you know and where is Kook?

Yg- He is at Paris only not with his friends but with his girlfriend; Taehyung. 

Jm- WHAT? But didn't he said that they broke up?

Yg- What else he can say if mummy papa will behave like this?

Jm- So you don't have problem with their relationship?

Yg- Why would I have any problem? If Kook loves her and wanna be with her then it's his choice and I actually don't believe in this religion kind of things. If she is good for Kook then they should be together. 

Jm- How could you support them Yoongi? That girl is not good for our house.

Yg- Do you know her?

Jm- No but I can understand that she is just trapping Kook in her game. She is a witch.

Yg- Stop it Jimin. If you don't know anything about anyone then atleast don't speak rubbish. Kook knows her since years. So he knows better whether she is good for him or not. 

Jm- You have gone mad just like Kook. Supporting him to be with that stupid girl. I will also see how you support Kook to maintain relationship with Taehyung. I will tell everything to Mummy ji. She will only correct Kook.

Saying this Jm was about to walk from there but YG gripped her hand tightly.

Yg- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JIMIN? WHAT PROBLEM YOU HAVE WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP?

Jm- I DON'T WANT THAT TAEHYUNG IN THIS HOUSE. I WILL TELL MUMMY JI WHATEVER KOOK IS DOING BEHIND EVRYONE'S BACK. 

Yg pinned Jm on the wall and gripped her cheeks tightly.

Yg- You will not say anything to Mummy. (said sternly) 

Jm pushed Yg away from her and rushed downstairs. YG too rushed behind her to stop her. 

Jm saw Mrs Jeon coming out of Pooja room. She immediately went towards her.

Jm- Mummy ji Kook...

Before Jm could speak further YG covered her mouth with his palm.

Mrs Jeon- What happened Yg? Why did you covered her mouth.

Yg- Nothing mummy. She was about to blabber some nonsense so.... 

Mrs Jeon looked at them in confusion. 

Jm bite on Yg's plam harshly making him pull out his hand. 

Yg- ARE YOU MAD JIMIN? 

Everyone came in the livingroom listening Yg's shout.

Jm- Mummy ji Kook went to Paris not with his friends but with Taehyung. He fooled us that he broke up with Taehyung but the reality is; he is still in relationship with her.

Mrs Jeon- WHAT? 

Jm- Yes; he....

Before Jm could speak further; Yg turned her towards him and raised his hand to slap her but Mrs Jeon hold his hand. Everyone widened their eyes at Yg's act.