17. Back to India 🙁

Jm came back from her friend's house at around 10 PM. Jin opened the door for her.

Jin- Shall I serve dinner for you Jimin.

Jm- Don't try to act good.

Saying this she walked towards her room. Jin didn't mind her and went back to her room.

Jm entered her room and switched on the lights but didn't find anyone.

Jm- Might have went to his past girlfriend. (said by throwing her purse on the floor)

Jm lie down on the bed without removing her heels and began scrolling through her mobile.

Two hours passed but Yg still didn't came back.

Jm- Shall I call him? Why should I? He will come back if he want to.

Jm tried to sleep but sleep was long gone from her eyes. She stood up and went in the balcony hoping to see Yg's car entering inside the mansion.

More two hours passed. Jm was sitting on the bed watching television. She lie down and frowned in irritation.

Jm- Where did that cat went? Doesn't he wanna come back home?

As soon as Jm said that; the door opened revealing Yg. She sat up immediately and her eyes meet with Yg's cold ones.

Yg took his pillow and blanket from the bed and lie down on the couch back facing Jm.

Jm's POV.

Look at this sulky cat. Showing attitude to me. He was about to slap me infront of everyone and even called me with dirty names. I should be the one sulking here instead of him. If he doesn't wanna talk with me then I will also not talk with him.

Jm too slept after switching off the lights.

Next morning both got ready to leave for their work. None of them talked with each other yet.

Jm glanced at Yg who was struggling to do his tie. She went towards him and was about to help him but Yg moved away. But Jm was stubborn as well. Before he could leave from there she hugged him tightly not letting him go.

Jm- I am sorry babe. Please don't be like this. I hate your ignorance. Talk to me.

Yg tried to detach Jm from the hug but she tighten her hold. Yg stopped trying when he felt his shirt getting wet. He made her look at him and found her crying.

Jm- I..i..am sorry for slapping you. (said while crying)

Yg- I am not mad at you for slapping me. What was the need for you to tell Mummy about Kook and his girlfriend? It's his choice to be with whoever he want. Why are you creating problem for him? You know na how orthodox my parents are.

Jm- But I don't like that girl. Kook can find much better girl for himself.

Yg- You are not gonna marry her so why are you getting worried?

Jm- I was just thinking about Kook and nothing else.

Yg- But what you did was wrong. Because of you Kook will be facing problem now.

Jm looked down as she was getting scolded by her husband. YG cupped her cheeks and made her face him.

Yg- What happened is happened but henceforth you won't do such thing again. It's Kook's choice to decide with whom he wanna be. You shouldn't create problems in their life.

Jm nodded her head sadly. Yg pecked her cheek.

Yg- Do this tie now otherwise I will get late.

Jm smiled and began doing her hubby's tie. She looked up into Yg's eyes.