56. Café opening ☕

It's been a month Jeon family along with Tae returned back from America and soon everyone shifted to Jeon Mansion.

The Mansion which was once vacant again got filled with the laughter and happiness of the three brothers and their families.

NJ and Yg got engaged in company's work. Tae got busy in dealing cases of her clients while Jin was busy in looking after the work of her café. Jm used to stay at home taking care of household works and spending time with kids and talking about Jk; then he too stays at home whole day.

Tae was getting ready to leave for her work. She glanced at Jk who was busy in his laptop.

Tae- What's so important in laptop? Whenever I see you are busy in your laptop only. You aren't even going to work. Did you already surrendered your degree?

Jk- Nah. I am no more interested in being a lawyer. I just pay the membership fees and talking about my work then I am a full time trader now. Buying and selling shares and giving advise is what I do.

Tae- You are seriously giving up on your law career?

Jk- I ain't giving up. I do keep myself updated about all the new policies and law but I am no more gonna fight in the court. Trading is more satisfying for me than being a lawyer.

Tae rolled her eyes at Jk's words and adjusted her tie.

Tae- Btw; wish me luck. Today is the final hearing of that Malhotra's case.

Jk- That womanizer Malhotra?

Tae- Yeah. Fucking bastard. Everytime does some or the other shameful act and always gets released from the jail but this time I want him to get imprisoned for life.

Jk got up from the bed and stood infront of Tae. He cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead.

Jk- May everything happens in your favour and like always today also you return home with a happy and satisfied face. All the best.

Tae smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

Tae- Thank you so much.

Tae released from the hug and pecked Jk's cheek.

Tae- I will go now. Take care and pick kids from the school on time.

Jk- Yeah. Bye and give your best.

Tae waved her hand at Jk and left for the court after having her breakfast.

Jin too left for the café along with Tae.

Now only Jm and Jk were left in the mansion. Jm was in her room playing with Alice while Jk was busy in his laptop.

Jm was caressing Alice's cheeks who slept after playing for an hour with her. She was still sad as the test she took recently again came out to be negative. A small drop of tear left Jm's eye while staring at Alice's face.

~~~

The court hearing was going on and chances of Tae of winning were very negligent this time. She was trying hard to defend her client but her opponent was best prepared to win and give a taste of loss to Tae.

Now it was time for the judge to give the final statement.

Judge- By looking at all the evidences and facts the court has came to the decision that Mr Malhotra is innocent and all the accusations made against him stands out to be false. The court is dismissed now.

Tae clenched her fist and left the court while removing her tie in anger. She went inside an empty room and punched the table hard.

Tae- Fucking bastard escaped again. It's all because of that new lawyer. Till now I never lost a single case but cuz of him I lost one of the most important case.