14. New year 🎊

This is a quite long chapter. So read it with due patience and comment down your thoughts.

Jeon family is getting ready to leave for the New year party which is organized in their society.

At Yoonmin's room

Jm- Why we have to go in that boring party every year? I just asked you to come with me to club but you are denying and not even allowing me to go alone.

Yg- It doesn't looks good baby. There we will celebrate new year alone and here our family will celebrate alone. We must welcome new year together with our every family member.

Jm- But since last two years we are celebrating with them only. This year I want only two of us to celebrate.

Yg- Try to understand Jimin. We live in a joint family so we shouldn't think of us only. Don't act selfish. (said sternly)

Jm felt hurt at Yg's words. She went inside the bathroom and slammed the door hard.

Yg- This woman will never change.

Yg wore his suit and got ready for the party.

After sometime Jm came out from the bathroom in a black dress. She didn't glanced at Yg and went near the dressing table to do her makeup.

Soon both got ready and went downstairs.

Yg's look

Yg's look

Jm's look

Jm's look

At Namjin's room

Moon- No; I don't want this. I want blue one.

Jin- But earlier you said you don't like that dress. It's last time I am changing your dress Moon.

Moon- Okay mama. Now I will wear blue one only. (said by cupping Jin's cheeks)

Jin- Naughty girl. Always wanna trouble your mama; huh. (said while pinching her nose)

Moon giggled and pecked Jin's cheeks. Jin too cupped her cheeks and gave her a long smooch. That's when NJ came out of the bathroom after changing his clothes.