28. You are mine 💓 (M)

Jk is lying on the bed shirtless while waiting for his wife who's in bathroom preparing for some surprise for her dear hubby.

Jk- How much more time you will need babe? (shouted in irritation)

Tae- Two minutes Koo.

Jk's pov.

Again two minutes. I am so done now. My junior is loosing patience. I wanna get buried deep inside her but she is taking so much time today.

Jk was rolling on the bed while glancing at the clock after every second. After almost a minute he stood up to knock on the bathroom door but before that the door itself got opened and there stood his wife in a sexy red nighty.

 After almost a minute he stood up to knock on the bathroom door but before that the door itself got opened and there stood his wife in a sexy red nighty

Jk's eyes and mouth were wide opened in amusement.

Tae sensually walked towards Jk while dropping her shrug on the way. She traced his jawline and pushed him on the bed.

Tae hovered over Jk and gave a kitten lick on his lower lip making him come back to his senses.

Jk- Fuck baby. You look so fucking sexy.

Tae- I know hubby. (said by deeply staring into Jk's eyes)

Jk leaned closer to kiss Tae but she backed away.

Tae- Today I will pleasure you and all you have to do is just enjoy. (said in sweet, sexy voice)

Jk was already in haze at Tae's sensual look and now her sexy voice was cherry on the top. He simply nodded his head at his wife's words.

Tae leaned down and began pecking Jk's chest and abs. She gave a naughty bite on his abs. Jk's eyes were closed while enjoying his wife's mouth on his body.

Tae placed her hands on his pants and unbuckled his belt. She removed the belt and unzipped his pants while sliding it down.

Tae's lips curved into a smile by looking at Jk's boxers.

Tae- You didn't liked those Pokemon boxers then why did you wore it?

Jk opened his eyes and hold Tae's hand. He bought it closer to his mouth and pecked her knuckles.

Jk- How can I upset you by not accepting your gift?

Tae giggled and gave a long peck on Jk's lips.

Tae- I love you hubby.

Jk- Love you too wifey.

Tae placed her hand on Jk's clothed member and began massaging it making Jk throw his head back at the pleasure.

Tae- Does it feel good baby boy? (asked with a smirk)

Jk shook opened his eyes at the word Tae used.

Jk- Don't forget who's the baby here.

Tae- If I can be baby then I can be mommy too. (whispered sensually in Jk's ear)