61. Betrayal 💔

Jm's eyes felt teary after looking at the picture of her husband kissing other woman. Her heart broke terribly. Her head began spinning and her vision got blurred. Before she could call anyone for help Jm fell down with a loud thud.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion at the sudden noise and rushed inside the kitchen. Yg's eyes widened at the sight of Jm lying on the floor in unconscious state. He immediately went towards her and began patting her cheeks. Tae sprinkled some water on Jm's face but she wasn't giving any response.

Yg carried her in bridal style and walked towards their room.

After sometime the doctor arrived and began examining Jm.

Yg- Is she alright doctor?

Dr- Yes; there's a good news for you all.

Yg- W..what?

Dr- She is pregnant.

Yg's eyes left tears of happiness at doctor's words. The happiness he was yearning for years finally knocked at his doorstep. NJ and Jk hugged Yg who was crying like a baby in their embrace. Tae and Jin too hugged each other.

The doctor left after giving the happiest news to the Jeon's.

Jk- Congratulations Bhai.

NJ- You should say soon to dad Kook.

Yg smiled at their words and wipped his tears. He noticed Jm fiddling and trying to open her eyes. He immediately went towards her and sat beside her.

Yg- Baby wake up. Look at me. (said by patting her cheek)

Jm opened her eyes and sat up by resting her back on the bedrest. She glanced at everyone who were looking at her with smiley face. Then her gaze stopped at Yg. Her mind reminded her of the recent incident. She was about to cry but Yg hugged her tightly and began pecking her face.

Yg- I am so, so, so happy baby. You gave me the biggest news of my life.

Jm pulled out from the hug and looked away from Yg.

Everyone was confused at Jm's behaviour.

Yg cupped her cheeks and made her face him.

Yg- You are pregnant baby. Soon we are gonna welcome our own child.

Jm's eyes widened at the sudden news. Her hands automatically went towards her stomach. Tears of happiness left her eyes thinking finally she will get to experience motherhood.

Jin and Tae went towards Jm and hugged her.

Tae- Many, many congratulations soon to be mama.

Jin- Now you have to take extra care of yourself Jimin. Can't wait to welcome the little one in our family.

Jm- T..thank you. (said with a small smile)

Everyone congratulated Yoonmin and had their dinner together.

After dinner everyone got back to their respective rooms.

Jm is in the balcony thinking about the picture. She felt hurt everytime her mind remind her of that picture. She was lost in her thoughts but came back to earth when YG back hugged her and pecked her cheek.

Yg- What are you doing here baby? Let's get back to bed and sleep while cuddling. It's already very late.

Jm turned to face Yg and moved a little away from him.

Jm- C..can I go to dad's house?

Yg- Why? I mean; what happened suddenly?

Jm- I miss my mom and dad.