31. Yg's decision 🙂

NJ and Yg got back from work. As they entered inside they noticed Mrs Jeon raised hand at Jm. Both immediately walked towards them.

NJ- What happened mummy? Why did you slapped her?

Mrs Jeon- If you will know what she did then you will also raise your hand at her.

Yg- Now what she did?

Mrs Jeon- So you too don't have any idea?

Before Yg could say anything his phone began ringing. It was call from one of his friend. He picked the call.

.......- You are too open minded bro. I just saw bhabhi's condom advertisement. I must say she was looking damn hot. But instead of that guy shouldn't she be with you; huh? (asked teasingly)

Yg- Shut up. What the hell are you talking about? (said sternly)

.......- Now don't be innocent bro. You are talking as if you didn't watched the newly launched flavour of condom's advertisement. Your wife is promoting that. I will send you the video. Have a look at it again.

Saying this the person cut the call. A notification popped on Yg's mobile. Yg clicked on the link and the advertisement in which Jm acted started playing.

Mrs Jeon- Look this is what I was talking about. (said by pointing at the video)

Yg was extremely angry now. First the abortion thing and now condom advertisement. His wife doesn't considers his opinion before taking any major step.

Yg kept his phone back into his pocket and was about to walk out from there but Mrs Jeon stopped him.

Mrs Jeon- Where are you going; huh? Your wife did such shameless thing still you don't have anything to say to her.

Yg- I don't care whatever she does cuz she is not my wife.

Saying this he left for his room. Jm too went behind him.

Yg was unbuttoning his shirt that's when Jm came and stood infront of him.

Jm- How easily you said that I am not your wife; huh? I am still your wife. We are still married.

Yg- Okay; will sign divorce papers soon. Kook won't take time to prepare those papers for me.

Jm angrily gripped Yg's collar and yelled at him.

Jm- SHUT UP. I WOULD NEVER DIVORCE YOU. JUST CUZ I ABORTED YOUR CHILD YOU ARE DIVORCING ME; HUH?

Yg removed Jm's hands from his collar and pushed her away.

Yg- Yeah I wanna divorce you but not just for abortion but for aborting my child without letting me know. You are just being selfish Jimin. You always do what you want to. You didn't asked me before aborting the baby nor you asked me before shooting such advertisement. Why do you need me then? If you need me for sex then please go find someone else. Infact hook up with that advertisement guy. Maybe he will fuck you better than me.

Jm- YOU ARE SPEAKING TOO MUCH YOONGI.

Yg- Lower your voice Jimin. After what you did I can easily throw you out of my house and no one will question me but just cuz I am being generous to you don't you dare test my patience. (said sternly)

Saying this Yg went inside the bathroom after slamming the door hard.

~~~

Everyone settled on the dinning table except Jimin.

Jin- Devarji why didn't Jimin came for dinner? She didn't ate anything since last night.

Yg- I don't know. (said while focusing on his food)