46. Who is Alice? 🤔

Tae is getting ready to leave for the venue where Yg invited her. She wore a knee length floral dress and tied her hairs in a bun. Her eyes fell on her two little munchkins sleeping peacefully.

Tae chuckled by looking at their sleeping posture. Taeguk is sleeping like a starfish taking majority part of the bed while Jung-guk is sleeping like a cocoon.

Jung-guk is quite easy going for her. He listens to her quickly but sometimes he too becomes a brat while Taeguk; it's very difficult for her to handle him all alone. Maybe cuz he is more like her.

Tae sat on the bed and woke up Guk first to make him ready cuz for Taeguk she will definitely need Mr D'Souza.

With lots of whining and fake crying session Guk finally woke up. She made him wear a hoodie and pants.

Tae- Done. My baby looks so cute. (said by pecking Guk's cheeks)

Guk hugged Tae and nuzzled on her chest. Tae understood what he wants.

Tae- No baby. You are big now.

Guk- Please mama. (said by showing his big doe eyes)

Tae- No means no. I am not gonna melt by your innocence.

Guk pouted sadly and sat on the bed by folding his hands.

Tae- Do whatever you want but I am stern with my decision.

Tae went out of the room to call Mr D'Souza cuz they have to wake up Taeguk.

Mr D'Souza was standing at the doorstep while Tae was near Taeguk trying to wake him up. After a good long whining session he finally woke up.

Taeguk- Mama why did you wake me up? I wanna sleep.

Tae- We have to go out na baby. That's why.

Saying this Tae undressed Taeguk leaving him in underwear but before she could make him wear clothes; he slipped out of her hand and ran towards the doorstep but Mr D'Souza was standing there.

Taeguk- DADUUUUU!!! (yelled angrily)

Mr D'Souza- Now where you will go naughty boy?

Mr D'Souza moved forward to catch him but he rolled down on the floor in between his legs and opened the door and ran away from them.

Tae- DAD! CAN'T YOU EVEN CATCH THAT NAKED BRAT?

Mr D'Souza- I tried. But he is too clever.

Tae throwed his clothes on the floor and ran behind Taeguk to catch him. Mr D'Souza went to Jung-guk and sat beside him.

Mr D'Souza- Your mama will bring him back. But I don't understand how come you are this much calm and silent and your brother is a total disaster?

Guk looked at Mr D'Souza angrily and bite on his palm.

Mr D'Souza- AAHH. You naughty bunny. I said na I won't eat your chocolate again. Stop biting me everytime.

After almost thirty minutes Tae was back with crying Taeguk in her arms. Mr D'Souza widened his eyes when he saw red handprint on Taeguk's cheek.

Mr D'Souza- Tae did you slapped him?

Tae- Then what shall I do dad? This brat was troubling me so much. I was about to fall down the stairs cuz of him.

Mr D'Souza- But still it's wrong.

Tae- Okay then next time onwards you chase him.

Mr D'Souza didn't answered back Tae. He went to his room to get ready. Tae made Taeguk wear hoodie and shorts who was still crying and sobbing.