47. At US ✈️

It's almost midnight NJ is trying to sleep but sleep seems to be far away from his eyes. He stood up from the bed and went in the livingroom. He sat on the couch and closed his eyes.

Even though it's been years still he couldn't come out of the trauma of loosing his daughter. He still remembers how he held her dead body in his arms. No matter how much he tries; he isn't able to forget her angelic face.

After sitting in dark for sometime NJ went back to his room. He took out 3-4 pills from the drawer and gulped down with water. Then he kept the bottle back in between his files. He lie beside Jin and closed his eyes. Soon sleep took over him and he finally slept.

At morning Jin woke up at the sound of alarm. She switched it off and got freshen up. She went to Moon's room to wake her up for school. After much whining and throwing tantrums at Jin; Moon woke up and went inside the bathroom.

Jin prepared breakfast and Moon's lunchbox. After sometime Moon came downstairs. She had her breakfast and left for school.

Now Jin went to her bedroom to wake up NJ. She sprinkled some water on his face which made him wake up quickly.

Jin- I have kept your bathtub ready Namjoonshi. Freshen up quickly.

NJ- Hmm.

NJ woke up tiredly and went in the bathroom.

Jin- What happened to him? He looks so tired these days.

Jin prepared NJ's clothes and kept them on the bed.

After sometime NJ came in the livingroom with some papers and handed them to Jin. Jin looked at him in confusion.

Jin- What's this?

NJ- You wanted to run a café; right? So these are it's papers. Sign on it.

Jin- Are you serious? I just told you once but you...

NJ- I too want you to become independent so grab this opportunity fast. Let's see how better of a businesswoman you can be.

Jin smiled at NJ and immediately signed on the papers.

NJ- I have already purchased the shop. We can design it's interior as per your liking.

Jin- Thank you so much Namjoonshi. You are making my dream come true.

NJ- No need to thank me. After what I did with you these many years no one would have stayed with me but you are still there by my side. This is the least I could do for you against what you are doing for me.

Jin smiled at him lightly.

NJ- So hope to see you as a businesswoman soon Mrs Jeon Namjoon. (said by extending his hand towards Jin for a handshake)

Jin- Sure Mr Jeon Namjoon. (said by shaking hands with Joon)

Both laughed and got back to have their breakfast. As NJ left for work; Jin went to their bedroom to do some cleaning work. She began with cleaning the drawer.

Jin opened the drawer and a pile of files grabbed her attention.

Jin- It seems to be Namjoonshi's work files. I will keep them on his study table.

Jin removed every file from the drawer that's when she noticed a bottle containing pills which were almost emptied. Very few pills were remaining. She searched about the pills on Google and widened her eyes when the pills came out to be sleeping pills.

Jin- Why Namjoonshi is taking sleeping pills? And why did he never told me about it? Is he not well?

Jin decided to inquire about the pills to NJ when he will be back from work.