45. Victory✌️

Tae is in the prayer room praying to the Jesus and Goddess Durga to help her win the case she has been handling since last five years. Her eyes filled with tears at the thought she might loose. But she felt a tap on her legs and found Guk looking at her with his big, doe eyes.

Tae wipped her tears and picked him in his arms.

Guk- Mama Gukkie is sorry. Gukkie won't trouble you. Don't cry cuz of Gukkie. (said by cupping Tae's cheeks)

Tae chuckled slightly and hugged him. She closed her eyes and got a view of Jk's happy face. She remembered all those words he said to her when she was scared to continue with the case knowing Mr Shin is gonna be her opponent.

Guk- You are Gukkie's strong mama.

Tae pulled out from the hug and looked at him in astonishment. She never expected him to say this all of sudden.

Tae- Yes; I am your strong mama.

Taeguk- ONLY HIS MAMA NOT MINE? (yelled by standing at the doorstep)

Tae- First lower your voice Taeguk. Everytime shouting, shouting. Can't you speak softly like Guk?

Taeguk looked at Tae angrily and lowered his face feeling sad. Tae frowned at his drama king. She placed Guk on the floor who ran to Taeguk and held his arm. He bought her to Tae.

Tae carried Taeguk in her arms and kissed his cheek. He immediately smiled at her and nuzzled his face in his mama's neck.

Tae- My drama king. You know very well how to melt others. (said by lightly slapping his back)

Mr D'Souza entered the room with a sweet dish and feed it to Tae even though she was refusing.

Tae- Dad; I didn't won yet and you are feeding me sweets. What if I lost?

Mr D'Souza- It's for goodluck my child and don't think negative. Just give your best. I am sure you will come back home with a happy face.

Tae- Hope so.

Tae placed Taeguk on the floor and pulled both his sons in a hug. Both pecked Tae's either side of cheek and whispered I love you in her ear. Yeontan too entered the room and climbed on Tae's back. He began licking her neck asking for attention.

Mr D'Souza- Aish; this kalu also came.

Tae- And you have to stay with your kalu for entire day. (said by pulling Yeontan in the front)

Mr D'Souza- No, no. Keep him at Jimin's house. I can't stay with him.

Tae- Dad they will be present at the court. Please handle him for few hours.

Mr D'Souza- Ohh no.

Taeguk- Dadu don't trouble my bubu.

Mr D'Souza- Your bubu only troubles me.

Guk- No. Bubu is a good boy. Dadu bad bad.

Tae laughed at Guk's words.

Tae- Dad seriously what you did to my Gukkie baby? Why he's calling you bad since days?

Guk- He ate my chocolate mama. It was the last one left. (said with slight teary eyes)

Tae widened her eyes and looked at Mr D'Souza angrily.

Tae- Dad how many times should I say don't eat sweets? You never listen to me. You will definitely worsen your health one day.

Mr D'Souza- Aish; I just ate a small bite. Rest was eaten by this kalu. (said by pointing at Yeontan)