64. Cruelty 👿

I am not a law student and I don't have any knowledge about law so if there's any mistake then please bear with it and take it as a ff and not reality and do comment yaar. Did you all took strike from making comments?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jk made his kids ready for school. Jung-guk was constantly crying to go to his mama but there's nothing he could do for the kids. Jk wipped his tears and pecked his cheeks.

Jk- Don't cry baby. You are a big boy na?

Jung-guk- Want mama. (said with teary eyes)

Taeguk- Don't cry Jungu. Mama will come back. (said by hugging Jung-guk)

Jk smiled looking at the duo. No matter how much naughty Taeguk is but he knows very well how to act in tough situation.

Jk picked both of them and went downstairs.

Jk- Don't trouble your uncle babies. Be good boys.

Taeguk and Jung-guk nodded their head. NJ took the kids to his car and drove towards their school.

Jk went back to his room. He opened the cupboard and caressed the white shirt, black coat and black pants; his advocate dress code. He got ready in it and walked downstairs.

Today is the first hearing of Tae's case. Jk was hella nervous not cuz he was gonna fight in the court after so long but the person for whom he is gonna fight is not his client but his someone special. He can't afford to loose this case atall.

It's already been a week Tae is in jail. Jk tried many times to get her bailed but her bail application was rejected everytime. He didn't meet her since last one week cuz family members were allowed to visit the inmates only once a week.

Jk went inside the Pooja room and prayed to the Goddess to let the truth win.

Every family member wished him good luck and prayed for everything to be in their favour.

Jk left for the court with a positive mindset.

Jin- I will also leave for the café. I am taking Alice with me Jimin. You both are going hospital na? She might trouble you.

Jm- A..a..umm; let us take her di. She won't trouble us.

Jin- Ohh! (said sadly)

Jin handed Alice to Jm and left from there without any further word.

Jin- She always does like this. Kook already said Alice is everyone's daughter but she wanna keep Alice to herself only.

Jin started her scooty and drove towards the café.

Yg turned Jm to face him.

Yg- Why didn't you let bhabhi take Alice? She might have felt hurt.

Jm- I am sorry but I just didn't felt good. It felt; as if I let Jin di take Alice then I won't be able to see her again.

Yg- You are again thinking negative. Didn't doctor told you that you shouldn't let such negative thoughts disturb your mind?

Jm- I know and I am being positive but I don't know why I got such intuition suddenly. I don't wanna let Alice go away from me. (said by hugging Alice closer to her chest)

Yg- Don't stress yourself. Let's go to the hospital. You have your appointment at ten.

Jm nodded her head and both of them left for the hospital along with Alice.

~~~

Jk's car stopped at his destination. He stepped out of the car and stood infront of the building where he never wished to return.