11. Can't acknowledge her efforts 😔

Jk was in the garden alone thinking about what happened today. Even though how much his parents protest but he will never leave Taehyung. 

Namgi entered the garden and found their younger brother sitting on a bench all quite with his head low. Both sat on his either side and wrapped their hand around his shoulder. 

NJ- What happened Kook? 

Jk- You all saw na bhai. I know Tae's religion is different but that doesn't mean she is dirty or bad. I love her and I wanna be with her. I thought mummy papa will understand me but they straight away denied. 

Yg- There generation thinking is like that only Kook but we can understand you and don't worry we are always there for you. We will support you.

Jk- Really Bhai?

NJ- Yeah we will support you but do you know about Taehyung well enough? I mean her family, how is she and all. Cuz loving someone in just span of two months and getting married is not suitable I think.

Jk- My love is not just two months old Bhai. I have been in love with her since last five years. Actually I first meet her during our internship. We were in the same legal firm. That time we were quite good friends but when we both were done with our training we parted our ways and then finally meet after becoming successful lawyers. I don't know about her but my love is really deep. 

Yg- But you must confirm from Taehyung as well whether she loves you or not? 

Jk- That's why we started dating. Let's wait for sometime. When I am sure about her feelings then I will soon propose her. But now I don't think so it will be easy.

NJ- Don't worry we are with you. If you both love each other then we will help you to convince mummy papa. Atleast you have choosen someone of your level unlike me. 

Jk- Bhai don't be like this. You never miss out a single chance to degrade bhabhi. Why can't you acknowledge her efforts?

NJ- What effort she makes; huh? Just sits at home and does cooking. Doesn't even know how to dress properly.

Yg- Saree isn't a bad dress Bhai. It's our Indian tradition. You must respect our tradition.

NJ- But one can't wear saree everywhere. Only I know how much she embarrassed me when I took her at one of the business event. Every lady was in a gown or one piece but your mahan bhabhi was also wearing saree there. I wasn't even liking to introduce her as my wife. She is nothing infront of me. She is not even worth of my footwear. 

Jk and Yg both looked at each other as they weren't liking NJ's choice of words. 

NJ- I will go now. You both continue and don't worry Kook. We will try to convince Mummy papa. (said by patting Jk's back) 

NJ left leaving Jk and Yg alone. Both looked at each other and shook their head.

Yg- He still didn't acknowledged Bhabhi's efforts. Sometimes I feel so bad for her.

Jk- Hmm. She didn't received love at her previous house nor she is receiving any love here. Her uncle and aunt treated her so bad after her parents death and now Bhai is also being ignorant towards her. 

Yg- I hope he will change soon and will give bhabhi all the love she deserves. 

Jk- I wish your words to come true. 

Yg- Yeah now I will also go otherwise your bhabhi will beat the shit out of me.

Jk laughed at Yg's words.

Jk- Will I have to bear beatings as well in love?

Yg- First get married then you will understand pain of a married man.