13. Taekook in Paris🗼

Jk arranged two tickets to leave for Paris. It's gonna be three days trip where both will enjoy in the city of love. He didn't informed anyone about the trip as Jin wasn't well but today he has to tell everyone as tomorrow both are leaving for Paris.

Everyone is having dinner and Jin is also seated beside NJ. Jk asked everyone to do self service instead Jin serving food. He scanned everyone's face and spoke.

Jk- Umm, actually I and my friends have planned a new year's trip to Paris. So tomorrow I have flight.

Mrs Jeon- And you are telling us now Kook? You aren't going with that girl; right?

Jk- Mummy I already told you that we broke up. Now shall I give affidavit to prove that I ain't lying? (said angrily)

Mrs Jeon- Why are you getting angry? I simply asked you a question.

Jk- I forgot to tell you all but now I am telling. Tomorrow I will leave by 2 pm and will return back on sat.

Yg- Have a safe flight bro. (said by patting Jk's back)

And don't forget to use condoms. (whispered teasingly in Jk's ears)

Jk chuckled loudly at Yg's words but coughed slightly when he noticed everyone was looking at him.

Jk- Sure bro. I will bring what you asked. (said by looking at YG)

Jm- What Yoongi asked you to bring Kook?

Jk- Actually bhabhi; bhai told me to bring variety of dresses, shoes and that heavy makeup set which costs in crores especially for you.

Yg chocked on the food that he was eating after listening Jk's words. Jm began to rub his back and handed the glass of water to him.

Jm- Slowly babe. Don't eat hurriedly and thank you so much for your concern. You really care about me a lot.

Yg smiled at Jm and turned to look at Jk.

Yg- What are you doing idiot? Wanna make me go bankrupt or what? (whispered in Jk's ear)

Jk- Okay, okay. I will bring that as well. Oh my God bhabhi. Bhai loves you so much. He told me to bring one of the most expensive perfume of France for you.

Yg widened his eyes and looked at Jk angrily while gritting his teeth.

Jm- Aww thank you so much babe.

Yg smiled at Jm slightly and focused on his food.

Jin smiled while looking at Yoonmin. They love each other so much, care for each other but she is too unfortunate to get her husband's love.

After having dinner everyone got back to their respective rooms. However Jin went to her room after doing the dishes. She entered inside and found Moon was drawing in her book while NJ was working on his laptop.

Jin sat beside moon and began caressing her hairs.

Moon- Look mama. This lady is you and this small girl is me. (said by showing the picture she drew)

Jin- Aww, it's so cute. Your drawing is too good baby.

Moon- Thank you mama.

NJ glanced at Moon's drawing and frowned.

NJ- Why didn't you drew me Moon? I am your dada; right?

Moon- But I don't like you. You are bad. I hate you. (said by sticking her tongue out at NJ)

NJ felt hurt at Moon's words. Before he could say something Jin spoke in between.

Jin- Aee bad girl. You shouldn't say like that. He is your dada na? Also he is elder to you. Say sorry to him.