59. Worries 😣

It's been a week Jm was in hospital only. Yg was all time beside her; taking care of her. He took leave from office to stay with Jm.

Today she was finally discharged from the hospital.

Yg- Just one more spoon baby.

Jm- No. I am done. I don't want more.

Yg- Eat little more. It's necessary. You have to take your medicines as well.

Jm frowned but Yg anyhow made her finish the porridge. He gave her the medicines and kept some fruits on the table.

Yg- I have kept one apple and few tangerines baby. If you feel hungry  then have these.

Jm nodded her head with a smile. YG cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead.

Yg- I will go now. Take care of yourself. If you need something then ask from Kook. He is at home only.

Jm- You can't stay at home?

Yg- I would have stayed but work is also important; right? Still I will try to finish my work quickly and will get back home soon; okay?

Jm- Okay. (said with a small smile)

Yg was about to go from there but Jm stopped him by fisting his shirt. She got down from the bed and hugged him tightly.

Yg too hugged her back and pecked her head.

Jm- I will miss you.

Yg- I will video call you during lunch break. Till then you can enjoy with Alice.

Jm hummed and looked up at Yg. Yg caressed her cheeks and pulled her in a slow yet passionate kiss.

Soon both pulled out from the kiss.

Yg- Bye. Take care.

Jm- You too.

Yg left after waving goodbye to Jm. Jm went in the balcony to have a last glance of him. She doesn't want him to go away from her even for a second but she can't stop him as work is also important. 

As Yg's car drove away from the Mansion; Jm got back to bed. She took out their wedding album and began adoring the love of her life with a smile on her lips.

~~~

Yg reached the office along with NJ. Both the brothers entered the office and walked towards their respective cabin but what caught Yg's attention was a familiar woman walking towards their direction.

Jisso- Good morning sir

Jisso- Good morning sir. Here's the file which you gave me to complete. (said by handing the file to NJ)

She glanced at Yg and looked down while Yg was confused to see her in his company.

Yg- Bhai she..

Before Yg could speak further NJ spoke;

NJ- Ohh; I am sorry. I forgot to introduce her to you. Actually she is your new assistant; Ms. Jisso Wilson. You said that you need a new assistant so I hired her for you. She is the one who was handling your work for the past one week.