66. Justice ⚖️

Hyungshik took out hundred kgs of drugs from the basement with the help of his men and kept in his car. He dusted his hand and smirked.

Shik- Can't believe today I got such a big order that too from one of the most dangerous and richest underworld gangster. Maybe I can replace him soon.

Hyungshik got inside his car and drove towards his destination.

The car stopped infront of a swinger club. He stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

The guard let him inside as he whispered the name of the man who invited him at the club.

Hyungshik's eyes shinned with excitement by looking at the environment of the club. Bar with all expensive alcohol, dance floor where strippers are putting on a show, large open spaces where people are engaging themselves in sexual activity.

He was busy roaming his eyes everywhere in the club but a big, bulky man in black clothes stood infront of him. He greeted him and asked him to follow him.

Hyungshik was walking behind the bodyguard looking man.

.......- You may sit here. Sir is on the way.

Hyungshik nodded his head and sat on the couch.

One of the stripper walked towards him and sat on his lap.

Shik- What's your name beautiful?

......- It's babygirl for you master.

Hyungshik felt dizzy at her sexy voice. He grabbed her cheeks and smashed his lips on hers. The woman circled her legs around his waist and began kissing him back in the same way Hyungshik was kissing her.

Hyungshik roamed his hand on her back sexily and unclipped her bra. The woman discarded the bra from her body and attached her nipples to his mouth.

Hyungshik was sucking her nipples while rubbing her clothed pussy but their moment got disturbed when a man in his late 40s walked towards their direction.

Hyungshik opened his eyes when he felt a shadow towering them. He immediately pushed the woman away from him harshly and got up from the couch.

Shik- Mr Lee Minho?

The man nodded his head while glaring at Hyungshik with his cold, dark gaze

Hyungshik forwarded his hand for a handshake but Minho rolled his eyes and forwarded his hand towards the woman who was lying on the floor as a result of push from Hyungshik.

The woman hold Minho's hand and got up from the floor. She bowed to him and was about to walk out from there but Minho stopped her by grabbing her waist. He turned to look at Hyungshik and spoke;

Minho- This is my club Mr. Park and every person working here belongs to Lee Minho. You wanna enjoy with my people then you are surely welcomed but if you disrespect anyone of them then I won't think twice before kicking you out with your bones cracked.