71. Family ☘️

One year later.......

Jm quickly wore a pink saree and tied her hairs in a messy bun. She glanced at her son who was still asleep while hugging his cat plushie.

Jm- Thank God he didn't woke up otherwise I won't have got time to get ready. (said with a sigh)

Jm wore the earrings and did very little makeup on her face.

Jm's look

Yg entered the room while adjusting his shirt collar.

He was about to call Jm's name but the view infront of him made him stunned

He was about to call Jm's name but the view infront of him made him stunned. Jm was in a sexy saree with a backless blouse. After so long he saw her in such outfit. He couldn't control himself. His steps automatically took her towards his wife.

Yg roamed his hand on Jm's back and opened the knot of her blouse.

Jm- Babee.. what are you doing? (asked in whinny tone)

Yg travelled his hand on Jm's stomach and pulled her closer to him making her back hit his chest.

Yg- You are looking so sexy baby. I just couldn't control myself.

Yg slowly moved his hand upwards and was about to pull up her blouse but Jm stopped him.

Jm- Not now. I got ready so hurriedly just cuz Yoon was asleep otherwise you know na once he is awake he never let anyone be in peace.

Yg whined and turned Jm to face him.

Yg- You are changed baby. Now you don't have time for me. (said in fake angry tone)

Jm- Ohh; says the one who stays till late night at office.

Yg- That's because we were preparing for the upcoming project.

Jm- I know. I can understand and I am sorry. I do want some alone time with you but Yoon can't stay away from me for longer time. Still we will plan something when he is asleep. (said with a pure, gentle smile)