39. Yoonmin back together 💖

After assuring Jm; Taekook got back to the mansion. They decided to have a talk with Yg and let him know Jm's condition.

Jk- You go in our room. I will talk with bhai.

Tae- I will also come with you.

Jk- Listen to me Taehyung. It's not time to act aggressive. If he will say something wrong you will get angry and might shout at him. I will make him understand on my own. He is my brother. I know how to deal with him.

Tae angrily pouted at Jk and went to their room by stomping her feets on the ground. Jk chuckled at his drama queen and went inside Yg's room.

As he entered inside he couldn't find Yg in the room. Jk frowned when smell of smoke hit his nose. He noticed the smoke coming from the balcony and walked towards there.

Jk saw Yg smoking while leaning on the railing.

Jk- Bhai

Jk- Bhai.

As soon as Yg heard Jk's voice he throwed the cigarette and looked away while coughing.

Jk- Since when you started smoking?

Yg didn't answered Jk and fixed his glance at the night sky.

Jk- Why did you send divorce papers to bhabhi? Didn't I asked you to talk with her atleast once?

Yg- Don't tell me what I have to do. If Taehyung would have done such thing then you would have known how much one's heart pains.

Jk- I know I can't understand your pain but you aren't the only one suffering. I meet bhabhi today. She....

Yg- I don't wanna hear anything about her and stop calling her bhabhi. Neither she is my wife nor she is related to any member of this family. (said by pointing his finger at Jk)

Jk- You both aren't divorced yet.

Yg- I have already signed the papers and sent to her. Now it's upto her what she wanna do with those papers.

Jk- Divorce doesn't happen this easily bhai. You both are still married so don't try to run away from accepting your duty towards her.

Yg- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KOOK? WERE YOU BLIND TO NOT SEE HER DEEDS; HUH? SHE LITERALLY HAD SEX WITH SOME OTHER MAN BEHIND MY BACK STILL YOU WANT ME TO GET BACK TO THAT BITCH?

Jk- I am not stopping you from divorcing but all I want from you is to talk with her atleast once. Listen what she wanna say and then take your decision. If you loved her even once then for the sake of that love talk to her. Rest is upto you.

Saying this Jk left the room. Yg took out another cigarette and light it up. He began consuming the smoke to relax his nerves. Jk's words were ringing in his mind continuously. He slicked his hairs backwards and throwed the cigarette away.