29. Hobi's feelings 😔

Jm left for her studio early in the morning cuz today they are gonna shoot the advertisement. Mr Park, Mr Min and her co-actor were already present there. She hurriedly changed into a nighty and took her position.

Mr Min was guiding her regarding expressions and her actions. He was quite impressed as Jm was catching his instructions very quickly.

Mr Min- I must say; this time you have caught a perfect fish in your net.

Mr Park- I know. Just some more time after that I am gonna have her however I want.

Mr Min- Do I have any chance?

Mr Park- Sorry but this fish is mine only. I am not gonna share her with anyone.

Mr Min glared at him and diverted his attention towards Jm. Next up she was asked to do some sensual moves with the male actor and she did it very confidently like an actress she is.

Mr Min- She truly deserves to be an actress.

Mr Park- Hmm; but I wanna hide her talent unless she satisfies me.

Mr Min- You are cruel.

Mr Park- I know. (said with a smirk)

The shooting was finally over and everyone gave a big round of applause to Jm.

Mr Min- Well done Jimin. I am quite impressed by your acting. I hope you get more such projects in future.

Jm- Thank you so much Mr Min.

Mr Min- Now wait for few days. Ad might telecast on TV anytime.

Jm just hummed at Mr Min's words cuz internally she was scared of Yg's reaction on seeing the advertisement.

Mr Min- Wanna have a look at the advertisement?

Jm nodded her head. Mr Min played the advertisement on the screen. Everyone settled on the chair and fixed their gaze in the front.

(Imagine her as Jm)

Mr Min- That was superb Jimin. Hope to work with you again in future. (said by shaking hands with Jm)

Jm thanked him with a smile. Mr Min handed her the check of eighty thousand for her hardwork. Jm was feeling happy as everything went well.

~~~

Jin woke up and felt some heavy weight on her stomach. She opened her eyes and looked down. NJ was sleeping while hugging her stomach.

Jin removed NJ's head from her stomach and made him lie down on the bed properly. She got down from the bed and went in the bathroom to freshen up.

Jin came out after bathing and wore a simple cotton saree. She dried her hairs and tied it in a bun. After applying sindoor she went out of the room. Jin picked the basket and walked towards the garden to pick flowers.

As she entered the garden she noticed Hobi was seated on a swing while listening music.

Jin went towards Hobi diverting his attention towards her. He removed the earplugs and smiled at Jin.

Hobi- Hey; Good morning.

Jin- Good morning Hobishi. You woke up early today?