58. Depressed 😞

Yg's car stopped at the mansion. He got out of the car and proceeded to walk ahead. He didn't wait for his wife who was crying silently and sobbing.

Jm wipped her tears and opened the car door.

Jm- H..he d..didn't e..even w..wait for me. (said while stuttering)

Jm calmed down herself to not cry more and walked in. She opened the door and noticed Tae was trying to make Alice sleep.

Jm smiled at her lightly and was about to go from there but Tae stopped her.

Tae- What happened Jm? Is everything alright?

Jm- Hmm.

Jm didn't wait for Tae to question more and went upstairs. She went inside the bedroom and saw Yg was smoking while sitting on the couch.

Jm- W..why are you smoking?

Yg didn't respond to her turned his face away from Jm.

Jm- I am sorry babe. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. (said while crying)

Yg still didn't paid attention to Jm. He continue to smoke and played with the lighter trying to calm his trembling nerves.

Jm wasn't liking his silence. She was about to snatch the cigarette from Yg's mouth but before that she was meet with his wrath.

Yg- ENOUGH JIMIN. JUST GET LOST FROM HERE. (yelled angrily by standing up from his place)

Jm flinched badly at Yg's loud voice. More tears left her eyes. She was sobbing badly and her body began shaking in fear.

Jm- I..I..am...sorry... (said while stuttering and crying)

Yg- WHAT SHALL I DO WITH YOUR SORRY NOW? YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF ABORTING MY CHILD AND NOW BECAUSE OF THAT I HAVE TO LISTEN TO OTHER'S ILL WORDS. BECAUSE OF YOU I BECAME A MATTER OF JOKE INFRONT OF MY FRIENDS. BECAUSE OF YOU THEY CALLED ME INCOMPETENT JIMIN BUT THE TRUTH IS YOU CAN NEVER GET PREGNANT. EVEN IF I WILL FUCK YOU LIKE HUNDRED TIMES STILL YOU WILL REMAIN CHILDLESS CUZ YOU ARE A FUCKING INFERTILE WOMAN. (yelled in pure rage)

Jm was already hurt with whatever is happening in her life and Yg's words only added more fuel to it. Her heart completely broke when he called her infertile. She looked down and walked out from the room.

~~~

NJ and Jk thought to have a talk with Yg cuz his loud yelling reached their rooms as well. They knocked the door to get Yg's attention who was smoking while lying down on the couch with eyes closed.

Yg- I don't wanna talk with anyone. Get lost from here.

Jk- Bhai ple-

Yg- I SAID NA I DON'T WANNA TALK WITH ANYONE. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND; HUH? (yelled by throwing the alcohol glass on the floor making it break into pieces)

NJ- Yoongi atleast lis-

Before NJ could continue further Yg got up from the couch. He pushed them out of the room and locked the door.

NJ- What's wrong with him? He's not even ready to listen to us.

Jk- Let's talk with him tomorrow. Maybe his anger will cool down till then.

NJ- Okay.

Jm is at the terrace; seated on the cold floor while hugging her knees. Her eyes continue to shed tears and mind was only roaming around Yg's words. She felt some drizzles falling from the sky indicating that it might rain soon.

Jm didn't got up from there. She continue to stare at the night view with red, swollen eyes.

Soon rain started with lighting thrashing in the night sky. The rain water entirely drenched Jm but she seems to be unaffected. She didn't moved from her place.