3. Let's date 😉

Jm entered her bedroom and lie down on her side of bed backfacing YG.

Yg- Didn't you had dinner?

Jm didn't responded to YG and covered her face with the blanket. Yg kept his phone on the table and moved closer to Jm. He wrapped her hand around her waist and snuggled in her neck.

Jm- Stay away from me. (said by removing Yg's hand from her waist)

Yg again wrapped his hand around Jm's waist; this time more tightly.

Yg- Have your dinner baby. Don't show your anger on food.

Jm turned facing YG and uncovered her face.

Jm- I am angry at you so I won't eat food.

Yg- Then hubby will make you eat forcefully. Do you want that? (said sternly)

Jm looked at YG angrily and turned her face away from him. YG chuckled and kissed her cheeks.

Yg- Please go and have dinner baby. Don't starve yourself.

Jm- I drank milk. I wasn't that much hungry. (said with an angry pout)

Yg- You aren't starving yourself; right? You know na it's not good for your health.

Jm nodded her head while looking at YG. YG leaned closer and attached his lips on Jm's. Jm closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around Yg's neck deepening the kiss.

YG travelled his hand inside Jm's tee and squeezed her boobs. Jm moaned in the kiss while threading Yg's hairs. YG was about to remove her tee but Jm stopped him. She broke the kiss and looked at YG with slightly hooded eyes.

Jm- Let's do it tomorrow babe. I have to wake up early.

YG nodded his head in agreement and pecked Jm's lips. He lie down beside her after switching off the lights. Both cuddled each other and soon drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Tae is lying on her bed while spinning Jk's phone.

Tae- That bunny like human didn't even came to return my phone. What should I do now? Let's check his phone. He might be having so many photos of his girlfriend.

Saying this Tae was about to open Jk's phone gallery but stopped when she felt it's wrong. Just then the phone began ringing diverting her attention. She smiled looking at the caller id; Ms. Tigress🐯️. She picked the call.

Jk- Hey, how are you? Are you done invading my phone?

Tae- Excuse me. I didn't saw anything in your phone and btw how did you unlocked my phone; huh?

Jk- You are so self obsessed that it wasn't hard to guess that your birth date might be the password.

Tae- Yeah, yeah but don't you dare see anything in my phone. If I am respecting your privacy then you should also respect my privacy and tomorrow return my phone to me.

Jk- Okay. Let's meet somewhere and exchange our phones.

Tae- Done. Where should I come?

Jk- Lover's cafe.

Tae- Why there?

Jk- Okay then come to my house.

Tae- It's okay. I will reach cafe by 9.

Jk- See you tomorrow then. Bbye Ms Tigress.

Before Tae could say something Jk cut the call. Tae blushed slightly at the nickname Jk gave her. She kept the phone on the table and went to sleep.