9. A Christmas well spent🥰

Jin came with everyone's kundli and handed it to Mrs Jeon. Mrs Jeon gave Yoonmin's kundli to the Priest. The priest scanned their kundli and by applying his knowledge said;

Priest- I am sorry but I can't see any yog of a child in near future. Maybe it will take years for them to have their own child.

Yg's heart shattered at the priest's words. He kept his head low not wanting to look at anyone.

Mrs Jeon- Can't we do any pooja to make Jm conceive fast.

Yg- Stop it mummy. If we are not ready for a child doesn't mean she can't conceive and will need any medication or Pooja. We will have our child when we will be ready.

Mrs Jeon- Okay. Btw look at Joon and Jin's kundli as well Panditji. Tell us about their near future.

Priest scanned Namjin's kundli and said;

Priest- Get ready to welcome another grandchild Mrs Jeon. Your elder daughter-in-law will give you a good news soon. 

Everyone widened their eyes at the Priest's words. Jin looked down as she wasn't liking discussion of this topic.

Mrs Jeon- Are you sure Panditji? Can you please tell you whether she will have a girl or boy this time?

Yg- Mummy what you are doing? Stop this thing now. 

Mrs Jeon- You shut up Yoongi. If not yours then atleast I will be able to see Namjoon's son. 

Priest- Sorry but I can't say about boy or girl but the child will definitely bring lots of happiness in near future. 

NJ glanced at Jin who was looking down while clutching her saree. 

The priest looked at NJ and said;

Priest- There's one suggestion for you Namjoon. Your destiny is really good and it has become more good by Jin's presence in your life so value the ones you have before it's too late and you are left with nothing but just regret. 

NJ- Hmm. (said half heartedly) 

Mrs Jeon- Now tell us something about our Kookie as well Panditji.

Jk- Mummy please I don't belive in these things. Let me go I am already getting late.

Mrs Jeon- Shut up and sit for a while.

Jk was now getting angry. His patience was about to end. 

Priest- Hmm; you are lawyer right? (asked to Jk)

Jk- Yeah.

Priest- So be ready to fight for your love. This love war won't be easy. You have to face many obstacles to get the one you want. 

Jk- Sorry Panditji but I don't believe in these things. It's not true.

Priest- I know children of today's era doesn't believe in these things and it's completely alright but mark my words you will definitely remember someday whatever I am speaking now. Before marriage and after marriage you will have to face many obstacles but you will rise up with the help of your partner. You both are meant to be together but must trust each other and be with each other. You shouldn't let any third person harm your relationship. 

Jk was now somewhat getting Priest's words. What if he is talking about Tae? He don't want any kind of obstacles in their marriage. 

The priest stayed there till seven and finally left after having an evening tea.

Jk hurriedly got up from the couch and went to his room to change his clothes. He changed into a red shirt and did his hairs.

 He changed into a red shirt and did his hairs