62. Under arrest 😢

Jk didn't inquired anything about the café incident to Tae. He wanted to see till what extent she goes to cheat on him. He stayed quite and avoided to talk with her or share a word with her. Tae tried to talk with him but was only meet with his silence.

It's almost evening; Tae is getting ready to go somewhere. She dressed in a sexy black dress and did her makeup.

Tae's look

Tae's look

Jk frowned looking at Tae's dress. He was trying hard to not talk with her but couldn't control himself and spoke up.

Jk- Where are you going to whore around in such dress?

Tae turned to look at Jk and raised her eyebrow.

Tae- What did you just said?

Jk- You heard it right.

Tae- I am going at my friend's house to get fucked; happy?

Jk shook his head at Tae's words. He left the room angrily by slamming the door hard.

Tae's POV

I am sorry Koo for hurting you but I can't tell you anything for the time being. Please believe me. I still love you and can never get over from you.

Tae took a deep breathe and relaxed herself. She picked her bag and left for a particular person's house.

After almost an hour Tae's car stopped infront of a small yet modern apartment. She parked her car and stood infront of the door. She rang the doorbell.

The door got opened and the person welcomed Tae by hugging her.

Shik- Welcome to my small house darling

Tae- It's not small. It's beautiful baby.

Hyungshik smiled at her and pulled her inside by wrapping his hand around her waist. Tae placed her one hand on his chest and traced his jawline with her index finger.

Tae- Happy birthday sexy. (whispered in his ear)

Shik- Thank you so much darling. I am glad you joined me for my birthday otherwise I won't be planning to celebrate birthday atall cuz I was badly missing my mother.