54. Alice's custody 😕

After spending some time with each other at the beach Taekook got back to their house. They got freshened up and lie down beside their kids. Both smiled at each other and slept with their hands interwined.

At morning Tae woke up early. She thought to prepare breakfast for everyone. After freshening up Tae went in the kitchen but Alice's loud cries caught her attention. It was coming from Namjin's room.

Tae immediately went towards their room and began banging the room door.

The door was opened by Joon. Tae noticed Jin trying to calm down Alice but she was crying continuously. She ran towards her and took Alice from Jin's arms.

Tae- What happened baby? Why are you crying; huh?

Alice's cries slowly faded when she got to be in Tae's embrace. She patted her chest while looking at her innocently with her big, doe eyes.

Tae- A..a.. I think she is hungry. I will take her to my room.

Jin nodded her head with a slight smile.

Tae left from there while swaying Alice lightly in her arms.

Moon- Mama why did you gave Alice to aunty? She could have stayed here for some more time.

Jin- Dada told you na Moon; Alice is your Kook uncle's daughter. She needs her parents na. We can't keep her to ourselves.

Moon- But I want her. I will ask Kook uncle to give her to us.

NJ- You won't do any such thing Moon.

Moon- Please dada. We can ask him atleast once.

NJ- No means no.

Moon- You both don't love me. Neither you are giving me my own sibling nor you are taking Alice's custody. I hate you both. (said while crying)

Tae went to her room and sat on the couch. She lifted her tee, unhooked her bra and attached her nipple to Alice's mouth. She was caressing her forehead while adoring her beautiful face.

Jk woke up from his deep slumber and noticed the most satisfying moment for him; his wife feeding their daughter. He got up from the bed and walked towards Tae.

Jk settled beside her and wrapped his hand around her shoulders.

Jk- So mama and daughter are having their moment early in the morning; huh?

Tae- She was hungry so I am filling her cute tummy.

Jk smiled at her and glanced at Alice who was drinking with her eyes stuck on Jk.

Jk caressed her cheeks to which she giggled and hided herself with Tae's tee

Jk- Aigoo my baby is shy shy; huh?

Tae lifted her tee revealing Alice's face.

Tae- You are not hungry. I can see that. You just want to play; huh? So naughty. This baby is so naughty. (said by tickling Alice's stomach)