49. Maid? 😏

Last night NJ didn't slept atall and the reason is he forgot his sleeping pills at home. He was getting restless but somehow managed himself. At around seven he got up from the bed and came in the livingroom. He noticed Jk is swaying Alice in his arms while she was giggling and clapping her hands.

NJ smiled thinking his daughter would have been the same if that incident didn't took place.

Jk glanced at NJ who was looking at them with a smile on his face. He walked towards his direction.

Jk- Look baby who is here? You wanna go to him?

NJ extended his arms towards Alice who immediately went to him while giggling.

NJ- So cute. She is such a darling.

Jk- Take care of her Bhai. I will be back in sometime.

NJ nodded his head and sat on the couch with Alice on his lap. He began playing with her. Alice was also enjoying his company. She attached her mouth on NJ's face as if kissing him.

NJ- Aigoo such a cutie.

NJ too pecked Alice's cheeks. He was felling so happy to have the little girl in his arms. Jin was at the doorstep watching everything with a pleasant smile on her face.

Yg was waiting for Jm to come out of the bathroom impatiently.

After sometime she came out with a sad face.

Yg- What happened?

Jm- I am sorry.

Yg's face too saddened still he tried to be cheerful.

Yg- It's okay. No worries. We will try some other time.

Jm- We have been trying since last two years still. I don't think so I can conceive again after what sin I did.

Yg- You are taking your medicines on time; right?

Jm- Yes; I am. I am even doing all the exercises which doctor suggested still nothing is happening.

Yg- Don't worry. We will keep on trying.

Jm- I am so done. Now I regret to abort our first child. (said with teary eyes)

Yg pulled her in a hug to comfort her even though he was hurt internally.

Jk entered his bedroom and noticed Tae coming out of the bathroom with Jung-guk in her arms whom she just bathed. She placed him on the bed and removed the towel but Jung-guk immediately covered himself with the towel.

Guk- Mama don't make me nakey. Dada is also here. (said cutely)

Jk laughed at Guk's words.

Guk- Look he is laughing at me. He saw me nakey. (said in whining tone)