68. Minho's past 😞

Tae got angry by looking at Eva infront of her. She thought that Eva came to take Alice away from them so without thinking twice; she lashed on her.

Tae- WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE; HUH? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ALICE IS JEON'S DAUGHTER. GET LOST FROM HERE. (yelled angrily)

Jk was confused; on whom Tae is shouting?. He stood up and walked towards her to find Eva at the doorstep.

Jk- What a surprise Eva! I thought you are gonna come tomorrow.

Tae looked at Jk angrily while Jk made Tae stand aside and asked Eva to enter inside.

Tae- Why are you letting her in our house? (whispered lowly)

Jk- I will tell. Have some patience.

Eva's face brightened by looking at Alice. She immediately went to her while squealing in happiness.

Eva- Aww my baby became so big. Did you recognised your aunt or not? (asked by cupping Alice's cheeks)

Alice giggled lightly as if saying yes but then turned her face towards Jimin.

Eva- May I take her in my arms? (asked to Jm)

Jm shook her head as no and began moving away from Eva while holding Alice closer to her.

Jk- Bhabhi please give her to Eva for sometime.

Jm again shook her head as no.

Yg- Baby please listen to Kook. (said softly)

Jm glanced at Yg and with heavy heart gave Alice in Eva's arms.

Eva pecked Alice's cheeks and sat on the couch with Alice on her lap. She began playing with her while adoring her little niece unaware of a pair of eyes watching her with loving gaze.

Eva looked up and found Minho staring at her

Eva looked up and found Minho staring at her. She gave an angry glare to him and turned her face away.

Tae shook Jk's arm asking him to tell the reason of Eva's visit.

Jk nodded his head and asked her to go beside Jm.

Jk- Well I called Eva here cuz she wanted to meet Alice; that's it and she is the one who helped us to get the American government certified copy of the drug dealers names who purchased drugs from America recently.

Tae widened her eyes at Jk's words. She never thought Eva could help them.

Eva stood up and handed Alice to Jm.

Eva- I am sorry Taehyung. I tried to hit on your man. I just wanted to replace you but Jungkook's love is so strong that no one can ever take your place. Please forgive me. I just came here to meet Alice and nothing more. I don't want her custody as well. I know; no one can love her more than this family. (said with a genuine smile)