30. Jm's misery 😢

Yg was smiling while lying down on the bed and staring at the positive test kit.

Yg- When will your mama come back home baby? Your dada wanna hug her so bad.

Yg kept the test kit on the table and dialled Jm's number but her phone was not reachable. He was getting impatient to know about the pregnancy news from Jm's mouth and tell to everyone.

After almost thirty minutes the door opened revealing tired Jm. Yg immediately rushed towards her and pecked her cheeks.

Yg- I am so, so, so happy baby. Today you gave me the biggest news of my life.

Jm was confused at Yg's words.

Jm- W..what happened?

Yg showed her the test kit.

Yg- It's your right? You are pregnant; isn't it?

Jm widened her eyes by looking at the test kit. She gulped nervously and looked at Yg.

Jm- I..it's..not..mine... (said while stuttering)

Yg's smile fell down at Jm's words.

Yg- If it's not yours then who's?

Jm- I..I..d..don't..know...

Yg- What you don't know? It's our room. I find it in our bathroom. If it's not yours then who's; huh?

Jm- I really don't know babe. If I would be pregnant then won't I tell you about it?

Yg- Are you saying truth? Why do I feel you are hiding something from me?

Jm- I..I..am..not hiding anything from you. It's really not mine.

Yg- THEN WHAT IS THIS DOING IN OUR BATHROOM? (yelled angrily at Jm)

Jm- H..how will I know?

Yg hold Jm's jaw and made her look at him.

Yg- Look into my eyes and speak the truth. (said sternly)

Jm gripped her dress tightly. Her eyes automatically filled with tears cuz of guilt of aborting the baby without informing Yg.

Yg- SPEAK THE TRUTH JIMIN. (yelled while gripping her hands tightly)

Jm- I..I..a..aborted....t..the....baby..... (said while stuttering and crying)

Yg was shocked at Jm's words. Few minutes back he was getting happy thinking he's gonna be dad and now getting news that his wife already aborted the baby without informing him.

Yg- Y..you are again lying; right? Y..you c..can't do this. Y..you can't abort my baby.

Jm- I..I..am sorry b..but I did.

Yg- Why? (asked sternly with tears glistening in his eyes)

Jm- I..wanted to focus on my career.

Yg- SO YOU ABORTED MY BABY FOR YOUR CAREER; HUH? WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING SELFISH JIMIN? DIDN'T YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO ATLEAST DISCUSS WITH ME?

Jm- I am sorry; I....

Yg- I DON'T WANT YOUR SORRY. TODAY YOU HAVE BADLY HURTED ME. I COULD NEVER IMAGINE YOU WILL STOOD THIS LOW.

Jm- I am really sorry babe. Please...

Yg- Get out of my room. (said sternly)

Jm- W..what...are....

Yg- I SAID GET OUT.

Jm flinched at his loud voice. She left the room while crying.

Yg fell down on his knees with tears sliding down his cheeks. He glanced at the test kit and throwed it away.