Chapter 55

Clementine's

Boring.

What a boring life.

Why do I have to be born a princess and unfortunately the next reigning Queen. Why can't just they give the next throne to my brother Deen.

Me and Yeen, my younger sister doesn't really care about the throne. While Deen, our youngest really wants to be a king but our mother said that it should be me who run the kingdom.

Like, what the fuck?

And since it's the Queen order, I must not defy it or else I will be thrown out from the kingdom, which I don't mind at all.

I'm a multi-billionaire, I can survive alone. But, I'm afraid that my mother will force my sister, Yeen, that is one of the reason why I'm still staying here despite hating every bit of my mother's soul.

My sister loves my mother so much and I don't think she'll run away with me if I asked her.

So, I have no choice but to stay in this boring palace.

We are a pure blooded royal, my father an italian and so is my mother.

We learned to speak filipino language since most of our nanny here are filipinoes, filipinoes are a loyal servant that's why our grandparents choose a filipino nanny to look after us when we were still a kid.

And Beau and Mallory are half filipino, so we often talked Tagalog and Bisaya. Especially, if we want to talk to someone's back in school.

I'm fluent in Filipino, French, Spanish, Chinese, English and Italian. I need to learn other languages since I'm also a businesswoman.

"You're really going to Philippines?" Beau, one of my bestfriend's asked. She's actually trained to be my bodyguard but I don't see her that way.

Beau, Ray and Mallory the only people I trust here.

Mallory's not here because I told her to look after some of my businesses in Philippines especially the school that my grandparents built there.

While Ray our other bestfriend was looking after my younger brother who's studying in UK.

I actually have a lot of businesses that my mother didn't have any idea about. It's because I named of most them to my friends surname.

Just like the Griffin Group of Hospitals

Perks of being born wealthy.

But sometimes, I really wish I wasn't born in a royale family.

"Yes. I want to see my Nonna's school." I replied, while sipping my wine.

She nod. "When will be living?" She asked, putting wine into her wineglass.

I raised my brow. "You're coming with me?"

"Of course, I'm your bodyguard after all." She smirked.

"Bodyguard my ass. I don't see you as one." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'm coming whether you'll like it or not."

I just shrugged my shoulder. She's really persistent sometimes.

"Welcome to the Philippines, You're Majesty."

I rolled my eyes when I saw that there's a lot of my mother's men here. Too much for my liking.

"Beau changed my mother's men into our own men, I don't want anyone here to spy on me again." I said as we walked towards the limousine.