Special C 1

Timeline: Gwen's missing for 3 years.

In my room, I thoroughly check all the coordinates of all the places na possibleng inalon ng dagat ang katawan ni Gwen.

I massaged my temple when it start aching but I didn't stop studying the map and places.

It's been three years and yet I still don't have any lead to where she could possibly be. I refused to believe that she's dead because I know she is still alive; waiting out there.

I can feel it deep inside me.

I don't care if all of them slowly losing their hope, but I won't. I believe in Gwen, I believe that she'll come back to me.

Sighing, I stood up and walk towards my bed and then slumped my body there. Tears starting to build in my eyes as the memories of Gwen and I flashes through my mind.

"Where are you, mi amore, come back to me, please" I curled up on my bed as I let my tears to fall freely. "I missed you so much."

I continue sobbing on my bed, thanking myself that I made my room soundproof so that the twins won't hear me weeping, I think crying every night is a part of my routine now. There's no day that I didn't cry at night after that dreadful day.

As I was still sobbing on my bed, I heard a knock on my door. I quickly look at my mirror and then wipe my tears. Before opening the door I put a smile on my face.

"Tita Een, Saphire can't sleep po." Cassia said, holding Saphire protectively. I look at the wall clock in my room and saw that it was already midnight.

"Nightmares again?" I worried.

Cassia nod while Saphire was just staring at nothingness, probably still in shock from her nightmares.

Every now and then, they still have nightmares, pero mabuti nalang hindi na ito kagaya ng dati na halos araw-araw at gabi-gabi inaatake ng ptsd nila.

Good thing, Cassia managed to overcome it slowly by learning combats with me. I just can't say no to her when she begged me.

"T-Tita Een." I looked at Cassia who's with playing her fingers right now nervously.

"Yes, love?" I worriedly asked as I put her on my lap and start caressing her hair.

"I-I wanna learn to defend myself, please teach me po." she cried looking at me pleadingly. "I wanna learn how to hold a gun, like you and tita Sary."

"Wait... you saw your tita Sary holding a gun?" I tried myself to not creased my brows.

Cassia nodded. "Yes po. Tita Beau was teaching her and when I asked her about it po, she said it's for self-defense."

I mentally facepalmed. I'll talk to that two tomorrow.

"I'm sorry, love, but I don't think it's good for you to learn how to hold a gun, you are still young."

"I'm turning 8 na po, tita Een, I promise to be responsible. Just please, let me. I wanna protect Saphire and you in the future if something bad happen to us again." she pleads.