not an update

So, I unpublished SAUDADE because a lot of you are asking for Gwen— I mean, Yvette friends own story.

And since xeen's pov were about to end, I want y'all to choose which friend of Yvette should I write a book first?

HER (Alora & Kavya)

I intently look at her as she finished her test, among the students I'm teaching here, she is the only one who piqued my interest.

She is so aloof to everyone.

I didn't even saw her smile, not even once.

It seems like she is in her own world while sitting in the corner of this room.

"Miss Park." I called out for her name.

She immidiately look at me before standing up from her seat. "Yes, Miss Kim?"

"You can go now."

As much as I want her to stay here I can't, especially when I saw how she discreetly wiped her tears away.

"Thank you, Miss." she uttered coldly, fixing her eyeglasses.

And without a glance she walk out from this room. If only I knew that this would be the last time that I'll be able to see her again, I should've let her stay longer.

FIRST GLANCE (Saryia & Beau)

I thought I won't be able to move on from her but I was wrong.

When she came,

The first time I saw her, I don't know what happened but my heart suddenly just stop beating.

She...

She takes my insanity away.

HER PRINCESS (Yeen & Shantelle)

I wish I wasn't born a princess,
I wish I wasn't born in a royale family,

I thought my life would be boring, but when I saw her all I could think about is defying my mother, the Queen's order.

I'm willing to give up everything for her.