X'Pv 1

X'Pv will be Xeen's point of view from the very beginning.

"It's still early for your first class, Clems." Beau eyebrows creased as she asked me. "What's the rush?" she added.

I just look at her boredly and shrugged my shoulders before walking out the door of my own office here in Cromwell University.

Actually, I still have half an hour before my first class start but I'm anticipating to meet that girl again. These past few days she's all I've been thinking about and it's making me crazy because I can't just let her out of my mind.

Clichè as it may sound but that girl really piqued something in me which never happened to me before. And also this is the first time that I am curious about someone.

Pagdating ko sa room kung saan ang unang klase ko ngayong araw ay wala pa kahit ni-isang studyante sa loob,

like what I said, it's still early.

I've decided to sit at the back first. Hindi naman ako mapakali habang minu-minutong tumitingin sa suot kong relo.

As the time passed by, may mga pumapasok na rin studyante sa loob, some of them got scared when they saw me, some admired me but I'm sure most of them fantasizing me.

I'm pretty known here, dahil nagtuturo na talaga ako dito dati kapag gusto ko lang kaya alam ng ibang mga studyante at professors dito kung paano ako sa loob ng classroom.

I even heard rumors before that I am terror which is kinda true. I don't really like to socialize, specially to a commoners except to my best friends.

I will be the next reigning Queen(unfortunately.) in my country and socializing to a commoner is forbidden. That's why most of the time si Beau ang pinapakausap ko sa mga taong may kailangan sa akin.

Inside the room naman ay nagtuturo lamang ako, if they have questions regarding my lessons ay sinasagot ko naman ito... minsan. Minsan naman ay sinusulat ko nalang sa whiteboard ang sagot kapag tinatamad akong magsalita.

One of the reasons why I told them to advance study/reading because I'm not really gonna spoon feed them everything.

As I was lost in trance I suddenly heard that familiar voice, she's with her two friends? I guess. I only heard her voice once nung sumakay siya sa jeep na ni-rentahan ko pero kabisadong-kabisado ko na ito na para bang ilang beses na kaming nag-uusap.

She's a commoner, I know, and I should not waste my time on her... but something inside me wants to know her more.

Maybe because of how the way she cares for her sisters? I can sense that she's prideful but at the same time selfless.

Andito pa rin ako sa likod playing with my ballpen. Mukhang hindi nila napansin na katabi lang nila ako ng row dahil patuloy lamang sa pag-uusap at paglalaro ng cellphone ang dalawa nitong kaibigan habang siya naman ay parang may hinahanap sa bag nito.

"Guys, may extra ballpen kayo? O kahit lapis lang?" I heard her asked her friends.

Seems like she forgot her pens.

Nang walang mabigay ang mga kaibigan niya na ballpen ay napansin ko itong napa-tingin sa kanyang wallet at napa-buntong hininga.

When she's about to stand up, I suddenly gave her my pen. "Here, you can have mine." I uttered coldly.

And trust me, I, too, didn't know why I did that when I shouldn't have in the first place because students must be prepared all the time, lalo na't college na sila.

But all that thoughts vanished away when I saw how she checked me out. I'm pretty confidence of my beauty and her blushing right now while checking me out made me more confident of myself.