Prologue

" My son will come to your kingdom, to take your girl and no one can stop them from getting married.  If you object, that pose the sign of war and for now, we will agree to this treaty of peace between the two kingdoms " King of Mahaleshwar said with a determined voice and none can object him.

The king of kaleshwar was in a deep thinking and later, he sighed and signed the treaty of peace which stated that their only princess will the queen of Mahaleshwer in future.

The decision of almighty is superior than anyone...
.....................................................................

" Be quiet, don't whisper, they are near to us " he whispered in her ears who was trembling in fear. 

The dacoits were looking around, they  came for their attack in nearby village when they spotted two people in their secret way, when they got closer they were missing and currently they were searching for them. 

The girl looked into the boys eyes which was only visible in his covered face. 

He looked at her realizing her staring and they looked into each other eyes, his hands were wrapped around her waist as he was holding her.  He heard footsteps and twisted her beind and putting himself in front. He held knife which came into the bushes in which they were hiding and he pulled the dacoit and slit his throat making him fall.  The girl was shocked with the sudden stunt. 

She was in the embrace of the man who was destined for her..
.....................................................................

" Abse aap log,  pati patni hai, aap dono ko Shiv parvathi ka aashirvad milgaya hai " pandit ji said and they both looked at each other with unknown emotions.

Destiny played.. She was afraid of her family and kingdom now.. What will happen when everyone came to know the engaged princess is married to the common man  ?
.....................................................................

" Ranisa aap... Kya karareh hai..  Soye nahi abhitak " he looked at his wife who was waiting for him, even though her eyes were dropping.

" Ranasa, what r u doing , I will do all this " she said to him who was doing their bed, folding their sheets. 
.....................................................................

She was looking at him who was flexing his biceps, she couldn't take her eyes of his upper naked chest, he turned to her and saw her lost in him, he winked at her making her blush. 

" aap ka haq hai ranisaa "
He whispered holding her hands and she was breathing heavily. She was trying to control her raging hormones, he wasn't aware of her reaction, may be he is but she doesn't know.  All she knows was she had fallen for him,  fallen for the king of Mahaleshwar kingdom.

.....................................................................

She was laying in their swing in the garden, which was decorated for her by him.  He came and stood in the corner, her beauty was something worthy of worshipping every second. She was epitome of beauty. He was looking at her and trying to memorize each and every features of her, her long hair till waist was flowing, her bangs were falling on her face making her twitch her lips as she was reading something and it was disturbing her. 

She pouted when the bangs again fallen on her face, he sucked in the breath seeing her pout. He watched her eyelashes touching her cheeks making him smile, who will believe that their ruthless king have fallen for his queen madly and deeply.

.....................................................................
.....................................................................