55. Teju ~ Ruhanika

Kushali happily stepped out seeing the arrival of her daughter and her son in law.  She took the aarti thali from the dasi and welcomed them. 

Karan and teju took their blessing and aliyar welcomed them dearly.  Teju hugged her mother in law and took blessing from her father in law while Karan hugged him. 

Rivaan came with a smile to welcome his sister and Karan, he hugged Karan and patted his back. He side hugged teju and they all walked inside.

Aliyar "Rivaan, take them to the chamber.. Rajkumar karan, we 'll meet in the lunch "

They nodded and walked towards their chamber.

Karan " So, how are you "

Rivaan " Cool.. Bindaas..  "

Karan " sure? "

Rivaan " Yes.. May be I m seeing the world from different point of view. Joh humara dil pe phele tha, voh ab naa rahe, par joh phele humara zindagi nahi tha, ab voh hi hai humara sab kuch "

Karan remained quiet while teju was just analyzing her brother, he was changed and it was clear to her. 

Rivaan " Aap dono rest lelo, I will see you soon "

They nodded and he left them alone, teju looked at Karan who shrugged. 

Karan " A man changes when his heart broke, so it's now new but he will again be fine, hopefully ruhanika make him fall in love again "

Teju nodded , it would be a lie if she says that she isn't worried about her brother, but she beleives in God and hope that the almighty would make everything alright in near future. 

Karan " tension mat lo.. It's not good for your health, we will talk about this later , for now take rest "

Teju nodded and the dasi gave them fruits as per the queen order and they rested for some time. 

.....................................................................

" Princess tejasswi and prince Karan have arrived, they are in thier chamber and you will meet them in lunch "

The daii maa informed ruhanika who got excited to meet them. She started getting ready and packed the gift she bought for teju. 

Ruha " Daii maa, she will like me no? "

Daii ma teasingly " you should be worried about rivaan ji approval, but here you are worried about rajkumari ka..  Kya hogaya apko "

Ruha " Rivaan ji ne toh haa kardiya.. Hume toh Rajkumari tejasswi ka ijazat chahiye.. She means so much to rivaan ji and so for me now, she will like me no ?"

Dai ma cupped her cheeks " How can someone not like our rajkumari, she is the best in everything. Dheklene.. She will be very fond of you "

Ruhanika smiled and hugged her, daii maa smiled and hugged her back. 

.....................................................................

Mahaleshwar,

Abhi was looking at the document which was given by Karan to look after in his absence.

Banu, the female head soldier entered and he asked her to wait outside, he was deliberately making her to wait.

He learned that she was the one who was spreading hatred against sakhi in the palace, stating she trapped abhi and married him when Rivaan went missing. His blood boiled hearing such a nonsense thing and he wanted to teach her a lesson. 

Banu was creating a ruckus outside with the guards and abhi smirked inside. He denied the guards to allow her inside, till he let her in.

Banu didn't go from there as it would be disobeying him and she would be liable to punishment.