8. Thank you Ranasa

Karan was in wing c along with abhiraj, he was discussing about the dacoits with him.

Abhi " Sachmei, I m so surprised, did bhabi sa do that "

Karan smiled " yes, she is smart "

Abhi smirked " So my best friend is impressed with my bhabhi sa already, kahi pyaar to nahi hogaya"

Karan looked at him with a serious expression " Bakwas mat karo mithra, aisa kuch nahi, she is smart so I have to accept that "

Abhi " whatever suits you "

He winked and walked away to take a look of the Mahal. Karan shook his head " No karan.. You aren't falling for her, hai voh cute but just that "

He sat on the bed and looked at the interiors, he was impressed by the sculptures of the mahal. He walked outside the chamber and there was a beautiful terrace attached to his chamber, he looked at the sky filled with dawn as its time for the sunset, he sighed and the silence give some sort of peace to him.

He closed his eyes and sat on the bench stone setup in the terrace, the terrace was filled with plants giving garden setup.

He heard the soft voice which came from the opposite chamber, he smiled recognizing the voice and opened his eyes. A pigeon came flying and landed on his feet, he looked at it keenly and saw a small paper rolled on its feet.

He pulled the note from the pigeon which flapped it's wings and made sound making him smile.

Ranasa,

Aaj raat hum apkeliye kuch khana banane wale hai, kaas apkeliye.. Please come for the dinner on time.. I will be waiting..

Yours,
Ranisa

PS. It's pappu, my another best friend.

He smiled and looked at pappu, he held it in his hand and ruffled it's back , pigeon snuggled to his face and he smiled.

Karan " Hello Mister pigeon "

Pigeon made sound making him smile " so my queen's best friend, will you accept me as your friend from now "

Pigeon flapped again infront of him making him smile, it flew away later and he walked back to his chamber and the dasi along with guards entered.

Dasi " pranam rajkumar "

She kept the herbal tea on the table and bowed again before walking away. Abhiraj came back and they both had their tea together talking about the future plans.

.....................................................................

Other side of palace,

Teju finished her evening pooja and gave Prasad to all the ladies present there, madhangi traced her cheeks lovingly and Kushali was happy to see her daughter getting all the love from her in-laws.

She retired to her room anticipating the return note of Rajkumar. She walked inside her brindavan to see pappu waiting for her.

She held pappu in her hand " pappuu, did you gave the note to rajkumar "

Pappu made sound making her smile and she kissed its face " kuch diya unone "

Pappu flew away leaving teju sad bcoz she expected the return note.

She made a angry pout and walked back to her chamber. Sakhi looked at her and chuckled " what happened now rajkumari "

Teju " sakhi di, agar mei letter bejrahe hu .. toh unko wapas jawab toh dena haina hume ... kuch nahi kiya unone "