23 - Sensual Morning

They wake up early morning before anyone and get ready for the day, he stood for her in the pond shielding her till she take bath and she dressed up in her simple outfit, he came back after taking bath and entered hoping that she changed already but to his surprise, she was there, in front of him showing her back struggling to tie the dori, her duppata was lying on the bed.  He gulped seeing her backless and she gasped sensing him but didn't turn as she sensed his movement, dropped her hands and held her blouse from front to prevent them from falling. 

He was just behind her and there is just a minimum gap between them, he breathed and cursed under his breath.

Karan " You are killing me " he whispered against her skin and she shivered.

Teju " Ranasa " she moaned when his lips sucked her back at one point.

Karan kissed her back slowly everywhere and both of them were high on emotions, he traced her back with his back of hand and she bit her lips, she concluded that he is a king of seduction at that moment. 

Karan turned her and her back hit the wall now and he looked at her, she is like a beetroot, her cheeks were burning with the adrenaline rush, he saw her holding the blouse and his hand pulled hers slowly down, she gasped and he inched closer making it to stay in its place, she felt like giving up being this intimate and her sense were not working, he looked at her shivering lips and traced his fingers over her forehead to her nose and then to her lips, he sensually touched them making her moan and she inched herself closer to him and he felt heat radiating from both their bodies.

He kept his lips on hers and she moaned, he was sucking her like his life is dependent on that kiss and she let him do. She felt her knees giving up and he grabbed her thighs and wrapped one around him making her gasp, it was too much for both. 

He pulled apart and kissed her neck, slowly wrapping his arms behind her and tied the dori one by one. She was breathing heavily and he tied them sensually taking his own time.

Once the blouse was secured, he pulled apart while dropping her legs slowly from him, he twirled her and sat on the bed with her on his lap.

Karan kissed her cheeks and she blushed, she tried to take her dupatta from the bed but he wasn't leaving, he smirked and she looked at him pleading. 

Teju whispered " Chodiye naa "

Karan " I m liking this position, let me be this way "

He grabbed her waist wrapping his arms around her lower back and she bite his cheeks bcoz of his mischievous behaviour. 

He chuckled " Jungli billi "

She blushed and he pulled her legs and touched her feet, he traced them slowly. She gasped and refused him to touch her feet but he didn't budge. 

Karan " You are my wife and your every part belong to me, this too. So don't stop me from touching your feet"

Teju "No ranasa.. You can't do this " she said pleading him to stop but he didn't, he was tracing her feet and massaging a little. 

Karan "When bhagwan sri krisha didnt hesitate on touching his love's feet, we r just human and I dont feel bad doing it, I feel good.  You know teju, this is the level of comfort we should have between us, never stop me from touching your feet my jaan "

He said and she looked at him, wondering by what this man is made of or what was God thinking while creating this lovable man infront of her. 

She cupped his cheeks and he looked at her " Aap best ho pata hai aapko "

He smiled " Hum Best hai kyuki aap voh best bahar nikalti hai humare andar se, so aap hai double best "

He bit her cheeks and kissing her, she grinned and hugged him tightly.