31. Qulb's magic

" I love you Ranasa "

' The moment those words left her lips, i felt my heart stopped for a minute and those captivating eyes were looking at me with a hope, so much love and desire to be with me, her eyes were speaking volumes to me, she was hoping for a forever with me and will I be able to give that promise to her ? " he thought in his mind, she cupped his cheeks and he looked directly into her eyes and his heart spoke in behalf of him, he uttered those words to her which made her smile, wholeheartedly. 

" I promise to love you forever and always ranisa "

She hugged him tightly, he pulled her closer, she was happy that he confessed his feeling to her, not that she doesn't know about his feelings, his every actions are enough for her to say that her man was madly in love with her.

He pulled back after sometime and looked at her "you r the most important person of my ranisa "

Teju " pata hai "

Karan whispered " I can't stay without you "

Teju " hum bhi  nahi "

Karan " I will not let you down, never, this will never turn toxic "

Teju nodder and placed her head on his chest " I know... Samjgaye "

He placed his head over hers and kissed her hairs, she smiled.  They spend some more time in the garden and walked to the chamber. 

.....................................................................

The days passed by,

Both Karan and teju were inseparable in all these days, be it their personal work or professional work, they have always been together.  The king and queen were happy with them taking their responsibility in serious way. 

He implemented a new scheme to get more girl child to start with education, teju arranged a team of women from haram to take classes for the girl child, they start talking about practical classes and life lessons. They help them to learn things apart from Acadamic. Teju monitor everyone work. 

Karan have been busy training the soldiers, he also taught them new technique which were similar to martial arts, but originated from our Indian, which he learnt from his guru.

Abhiraj was busy monitoring ragunath , ragunath health is being weaken day by day.  He is refusing to eat bcoz of the fear, he thought they r giving him slow poison. 

King decided to visit ragunath and have a talk, Abhiraj accompanied him knowing the old man will not listen. 

The guards opened the gate of dungeon and they stood in front of ragunath jail, who was weaken into thin bones.

King " oh God, what you people have done to him,  he is very weak, is this how you treat him "

Ragunath opened his eyes and saw the king, he immediately rushed to him and held the jail gate.

Ragunath " King, please.. Please save.. Please help me, thy poisoned me.. They.. Kill me... Try.. "

He couldn't even speak properly, he was failing to utter words in sentence, abhiraj was very much satisfied to see his condition. He back stabbed the kingdom and he should suffer like this. 

King " Abhiraj,  what the hell is this.. Who gave you the permission to do this "

Abhiraj bowed down " maharaj, it's Rajkumar's order and I can't do anything, I had to follow "

King " I m telling you, never repeat it and call the medic to treat him. I will decide the punishment for him, not you people and his crime, it's not proven yet , we r keeping him under suspicion only "