57. Jealous wife

Karan followed his angry wife who suddenly remembered that someone proposed him for marriage and walked after pushing him in the royal court room. 

The rest laughed at the poor guy who had to face his wife mood swings.

Karan " Bby... Humne kya kiyaa.. "

Teju " baat nah karo aap humse..how dare he "

Karan " yes how dare he " he tried to imitate her and she glared at him. 

Teju " Mazak udaraheho aap hume "

Karan " nahiiii.. Aise nhi "

Teju " haan... Kyu nahi, aapko to mazae aate haina sab batei se... "

Karan nodded no being scared and she sat down in the bed.

Karan " Gussa nah karo humpe... Hum bekazur hai "

Teju " aur hum kyaaa hai? "

Karan made a baby face " humari ranisa "

She turned to other side to stop her smile and he held her hands. 

Teju made a puppy face " I don't like when someone tries to snatch you from me "

Karan cupped her cheeks " no one can snatch me from you, aap kudh bhi humse dur nahi hosakte.. "

She showed her little finger " Pinky promise, you will never leave me right.. Aap kuch bhi situation ho, hume chodkar kisi aurko chunegi nahi na "

He would have been hell angry if she was not pregnant,  he was trying to make her understand and she was asking this nonsense question to her. 

He stood up " Ranisaa... Mohabbat hai aapse hume.. Beintehha mohabaat.. Humare dil mei bas aap hai.. Hume dhuk iss baatpe hai ki, aap abhitak hume yakeen nahi kiye aur kisi aurki baatei sochkar ye kehrahehai.. "

She immediately stopped him holding his hand and nodded no,  knowing the conversation was going somewhere. 

Teju " nahi..i didn't mean it.. Aap please.. Yakeen karo humara... I was.. Just.. saying that.. I didn't meant it.. I know you will never do that "

Karan " and still you want me to promise that I will not choose other women over you.. How did this even crossed your mind that there will be another women, is this your trust on me "

He raised his voice a little and she stepped back, she dropped his hand and looked down.  This was the first time he was raising his voice at her.

He turned and left the room without saying anything and she sat on the bed crying as she made him upset.

.....................................................................

Abhi " ohhooo.. Angry young man.. Calm down.. Lagta hai bhabhi se chittar padi.. "

He said looking at Karan who was fiercely swaying his sword endlessly.  He was pouring all his frustration in that and Abhi was seeing that while having his fruits. 

Abhi " Waise.. Show me the belt marks,  I will treat your wound.. Trust me, I will be careful " he said sincerely and with one swift Karan solved the sword on his neck making him gulf. 

Abhi sacredly " mazak tha bhaiii, take it out, ek lauta pati hu humari ranisa ka "

Karan sarcastically " aur kya sabko 100 hai "

Abhi shrugged and Karan pulled the sword, he place it down and slide beside abhi. After sometime, Abhi looked at Karan who was sitting with his closed eyes.

Abhi " So.. You are hurt? Not physically but emotionally "

Karan just hummed and abhi forward the apple piece to him, Karan felt something in his mouth and opened to see abhi with apple, abhi signalled him to open his mouth and Karan did.