32. It's full moon day

Two days passed in blink and it's full moon day, the whole day they tried to keep their eyes on Ragunath and his man. 

King " Any updates " he asked while entering their royal study room where abhi and karan are present.

Karan nodded no " no maharaj, the last time when raju met the mask man,  it was in midnight and we r keeping an eye on the guards as well as raju. Abhi will reach koshali and will follow raju and I will follow the mask man once the information is passed.  "

King " Did you spoke to the court Dancers? "

Karan nodded again " Yes maharaj, we have spoken and explained them, they will be there acting like street performers and they will distract him. "
Abhi "Ragunath was better now, he refused to eat our food and been on hunger strike.  "

King " Let him starve, who cares, we need to concentrate on the letter he passed now, only that will give us a clue. If I am right, the mask man is not the direct spy, he will pass it on to other person and it will go as such "

Karan also gave a thought on his words and nodded " Might be possible, I will look into it "

Abhi " should we caught raju red handed and take him here maharaj? "

King " Let him go around and have fun for now, we get him when the right time comes, but our eyes should be on him " .

Abhi nodded and king stood up to leave " These parasites are dangerous to our kingdom, the sooner we destroy them, we will be safe "

Karan " We will maharaj "

He also stood up followed by abhi and abhi followed king outside the study talking about few things and Karan walked to their chamber to meet his love.

She was coming on the opposite side of the corridor towards their chamber when he saw her, he smiled and did salam, she smiled and did the same back to him.

He held her hands and the guards stepped away, they walked into their chamber hand in hand. 

Teju " Did you spoke with babasa "

Karan " yes Jaan.. He gave some input and also asked about the updates "

Teju " did ragunath do something again? "

Karan " abhi told he is on hunger strike, but king told us not to bother about it.  "

Teju " Exactly, he deserves to die in hunger strike.. Let him " she was feeling so angry even at the mention of that father and son, he held her hands and traced them softly, letting her calm down.

Karan " Everyone who are responsible for the loss of many lives will die teju, I promise you with that "

Teju " I know ranasa, you will not leave them "

He smiled and kissed her forehead, he discussed the plan with her and she frowned " you are going after him, tonight, alone? "

He nodded " I can't take anyone with me, what if they doubt, more than spying him, we need the informaction in letter, so that we get some clue further "

Just then they heard the door knock, Karan stood up and settled on the couch, he asked the person to come in.

A Dasi came inside with a letter, teju saw kaleshwar stamp in it and she received the letter and informed sasi to ask the person to wait who brought the letter.

She sat beside karan and opened the letter.

Greeting to the king and queen of Mahaleshwar,
My dear rajkumari and our rajkumar,