44. Deadly poison

Teju was crying looking at Karan who was laying unconscious in the ground and rivaan rushed here and there and brought some herbs, he crushed them in between his palms,

Rivaan " Open his mouth "

Teju opened his mouth a little and Rivaan let the juice pass down his mouth. He made a paste and placed them on his throat and on his wounded place. 

Teju " he will be fine right bhaisa "

Rivaan " Teju, I have given medicine to stop the poison from spreading further, we need to take him to somewhere soon.  It's impossible for us to take him to our kingdom, he have less time and we need to save him asap "

Teju nodded vigorously crying
" Kuch nahi hoga unko...(looking at Karan)  Aapko kuch nahi hoga Ranasa.. Promise kiya aapne, you will be my side forever... Fight for me "

The guards helped rivaan in carrying him and he immediately took him to the depth of the jungle, teju walked with them, chanting God's name every second. 

Rivaan sighed a relief when he saw the Hut and asked the guards to immediately take karan there, he ran inside the Hut and came out with a old wise man.

Rivaan " Guruji, please save my brother in law.  He had been stabbed and I think they used some deadly poison in the sword to kill him which I am unable to find, I gave him fist aid, but his body is turning blue fast, I m afraid he will... Please.. Save him.. "  he held his legs and cried, begged to save Karan. 

Guru Purushoth, who is a excellent medic, ages 102 years and there is no Prince who haven't trained by him in the nation.  Prince rivaan was his dedicated mentee who is more interested in this medicine, unlike the other prince who have just interest in knowing basic aids.  With the help of Guru Purushoth, prince rivaan had turned one of the best medic in the nation bcoz of him

Guruji " Rajkumar, please get up, a prince should never beg in front of anyone, let me see him "

He looked at Karan , examined his pulse which was very low, he looked at his eyes which were turning blue a little and his nail bed have started to swell, indicating his heart is falling weak and if not treated, will lead to failure.  His legs have went cold, indicating his blood stream have collapsed.

Guruji " This is not just a snake poison, they have clubbed the deadliest poison of snake and plant together, making it more fatal. One good thing is, you have stopped the poison from spreading more, if it had affect his brain, he would have been dead by now.  But his pulse is still there and it's very low. "

Teju cried holding his hand " please save him, please do something guruji, he can't die leaving me, he cant die leaving his whole kingdom, he will fight for us.. Aap kuch bhi Karke, unne bachale "

Guruji " Beti, I will do my best to save this rajkumar.. have faith in God "

He turned to Rivaan and told him some herbs name " This is in the western part of the jungle, go fast and bring, the one obstacle is, there will be more snakes around and you need to be  careful,  we don't have any choice either now "

Rivaan immediately stood up to go
" Whatever it takes, I will save him, he is important to me, more than myself"

He walked off and teju held his hand
" Bhaisaa.. Please take care of yourself, you r also important and your life matters to me.. Please "

Tears were flowing from her eyes, he patted her head before walking away. Teju sat beside karan and helped guruji who change the paste and applied it all over his body.

Guruji " This will increase the heat of his body and his blood vessels will start circulating blood again.  This will keep him alive till Rajkumar Rivaan brings the medicine "