64. Winning hearts

Kaleshwar,

Karan reached kaleshwar and he met prince Maaran as soon as he stepped in the palace. 

He hugged him " Thank you so much rajkumar, you were a great support for me, just bcoz of you, we fought there without any worry.. We r always grateful for you "

Maaran " Rajkumar, please don't tell thanks, we all are family and I m really happy to be a support for you all in this hard situation "

Karan smiled and they both head inside. The guards informed the king and queen about their arrival. 

Rivaan sat straight hearing him and
Queen kushali stood up to leave to her  chamber, she need to fresh up before she meet the men there.  Rivaan walked outside to greet them while aliyar looked at them with a sigh. 

Rivaan hugged Karan " It's so messed up here " he whispered in karan ears who shut his eyes knowing the reason. 

Karan " Everything happened for a reason, don't over think, he had suffered so much enduring all this and keeping it in his heart for years "

Rivaan looked at him breaking his hug , Karan looked at his suspicious eyes and nodded " it was not my place to tell you, that's the only reason I hide the truth from you. He promised he will convey everything "

Rivaan sighed understanding him and rivaan hugged Maaran and conveyed his gratitude. 

Maaran " You are going to be my brother in law, the next one to my father in our family and your every word would be our command rajkumar.  To protect you and this kingdom, is also our responsibility , we owe you this and I also have a selfish reason for doing this, you mean so much to my sister, she would die if something happen to you and she is my everything. "

Rivaan's heart clenched at the mention of ruhanika. He was  in dilemma that may be she would deny this marriage knowing his real truth. He may be the royal blood, but he was not from the righteous relation. 

Karan could feel his inner turmoil, he placed hands on his shoulder and shook his head to stop his overthinking. 

Maaran " aapko ek kush kabri bhi dena hai " he smiled thinking how excited his sister was to come here. 

Karan and rivaan looked at him, he replied " Rajkot king and rajkumari Ruhanika is coming to visit you.. They must be on their way "

Kushali who heard their talks while coming, felt happy after a long draining day for her.

Karan bent down and took her blessing, she smiled and placed her hand on his head. Maaran did the same and she blessed him.

Rivaan cupped his mother cheeks
" aap theek hai maasa "

She smiled and nodded " when I have my son with me, I will be fine always and forever "

She kissed his forehead and he hugged her. 

Maran went on his one knee bowing to her " you are  really great warrior my queen.. I didn't expect this, everyone of us thought that you are our calm and composed queen, but you proved us wrong, you proved us that if needed you will also turn agggresive and can kill the wrong heads.  We r so proud to be under your leadership "

Karan was confused as he till doesnt know what happens, he looked at Rivaan who explained hin everything that happened in the tunnel and how she killed Dheeraj with that devimaa roop and his eyes widen.

He was on his knees as maaran and removed his sword and kept them near her feet.

Karan " Hail for the real warrior.. Hail for our queen.. You are indeed great and the way you stood up for you and your kingdom have my heart and my respect queen.. Women like you deserve every appreciation, Bless us queen " he bowed down and she immediately asked them to stand up.