3. In his embrace

The dark clouds travelled along with him as he rode on his veer in the deepest of forest in midnight . He slowed down his phase and hide veer in the same place where he left him last night. 

Karan " You know what to do when I don't come back, Go back to palace okay.. "

Veer snuggled his face into karan who smiled, he traced his face and patted his back.

Karan " Aapka rajkumar ayes wapas.. Veer "

Veer raised his front legs saying he knows and trust him, karan smiled and walked inside the deep jungle to hide.  He looked from far and waited for the dacoits attack.

He heard hustle bustle and looked around, his eyes catches a figure who on the other end hiding behind the tree, he looked keenly to see who is that. He took his dragger thinking it to be a dacoits and he suddenly heard sounds from the village side, he looked around to see the dacoits attacking the village, they were shouting and damaging the house, they were exploiting their daily resources, suddenly a kid came out of the house and a fear stricken parents followed him, the daciots laughed and took the kid. 

Dacoits " Hume bewakoof samjha tumlog.. Nikalo.. Sab nikalo, warna issko mardungi "

He said keeping the knife on the child neck, his parents were crying, they gave everything they had to save their kid life, one of the dacoits moved near the women and tried to touch her inappropriate.

Just then a dagger strike his hand which was about to touch her and the part fell down ambuted making the dacoits shock. 

Karan looked at himself and the dagger in his hand, he was shocked and searched around thinking abhi came following him, but no.. When he saw around, a pair of eyes caught his attention on the opposite tree to him.

Dacoits head left the kid and turned towards the jungle to see who is around. 

Dacoits " see around who is there? Kill everyone "

They started coming towards the jungle and split to search the intruder, and Karan started to hide for the attack, he saw the other person was trying to move from the place but  the cloth was stuck and couldn't remove it.  One of the dacoits move towards the

Karan rolled on the ground and reaches the person and pushed further to the tree, he was surprised to feel the soft skin under his rough palms.  He held the person by waist covering them with his one hand and other tried to remove the cloth.  He breathed harder and with the cloth loosening from the tree, the part of cloth wrapper around the face slowly came off showing her glowing face to him making him intake a sharp breath. 

Shock would be understatement to him if he says, he was very surprised to see a girl at this hour and more shocked to realize she attacked the dacoits.

He firmly pressed her against the tree and his hands were still wrapped around her, she was in a daze seeing the well built man near to her.

She was never been this close to any man before expect her father and brother, it was the first time and she could feel the number of butterflies flying in her stomach.  Her heartbeat rose for some reason and his touch was messing her mind.

The young blossoming tejasswi lost her mind to the man who was well built and looked like a soldier to her. 

She shook her thoughts and tried to speak, he stopped her in midway making her words stuck in her throat.

" Be quiet, don't whisper, they are near to us " he whispered in her ears who was trembling in his arms, in fear and also by the new emotions in her heart and body. 

He looked at her realizing her staring and they looked into each other eyes, his hands were wrapped around her waist as he was holding her.  He heard footsteps and twisted her behind and putting himself in front. He held knife which passed the tree they were hiding and he pulled the dacoit and slit his throat making him fall. The girl was shocked with the sudden stunt and he turned to her and looked into her eyes which was having many questions and he couldn't avert his gaze.