5 - Chaotic Kaleshwar

" Ye aap kya bolrheho Sakhi " , Rivan voice roared in his chamber as she stood in front of him in her shivering form.

She waited till the brahmamuhurta for teju's return, when she didn't, sakhi was scared and rushed to Raj Kumar Rivaan chamber. He was confused when the guards announced that sakhi is here to meet him. He gave permission for her to enter the chamber and her teary and scared face said something was definitely wrong. He waited for her to explain and when she finished saying everything, his anger was multiplied by verse and he was controlling himself.

Rivaan " you both dared to do such thing, how can you allow her Sakhi, even if she is stubborn you should have stopped her or told anyone of us.. This is a big mess now. What if.. No no.. Nothing would have happened to her.. Babasa ko hum kya jawab denge ab"

Sakhi cried " Humne rokha tha rajkumari ko.. Unone nahi maana, kasam khake chaligaye, I am sorry rajkumar"

Seeing her sobbing hard, he felt terrible but more than that he is worried for his sister now.

Rivaan " Hume babasa ko batana padega.. " he hurried to his father's room and meanwhile asked his friend come solider to search for teju in the jungle.

The whole palace was chaotic in next few minutes, Queen Kushali was crying for her missing daughter and king Aliyar is bashing everyone left and right, he asked his all men to search for teju, including rivaan who was in a spree to find his sister...

Sakhi was guilty of her doing, rivaan was right , she should have stopped teju and not let her go alone, her parents were worried for her bcoz hiding something from the king and not protecting the princess is a crime and she will be punished for that. The guards who were in duty in princes wing were found to be guilty of being careless and they r already punished, they were removed from their jobs and send to prison for 3 months.

King aliyar " Agar humari beti ko kuch hua hum sab ko mardenge " h roared making everyone shiver.

.....................................................................

Karan and teju folded their hands to leave the place, the village head blessed both of them. They didn't exchange any word after their marriage, they did few rituals as told by the villagers. She was constantly looking at him but his face showed he was in deep thinking.

Once they were out of the tribal sight, he sat on the rock beside and held his face. He was feeling overwhelmed with everything and so she, he looked at her and she was in tears.

Every passing minute, she was scared for her family and her kingdom. What if they abandon her? what will she do if her family start to hate her?
How she is going to tell them that she is married to a stranger now?

Her weeping turned to sobs and he asked her to calm down.

Karan " Rajkumari, please don't cry. Even I m in a shocked state but rone se kuch nahi badlega.. Aap kuch galti nahi kiye, except for the fact that you came here like this , so don't cry and be ready to face everything "

Teju " I regret, I regret very badly for stepping out of the palace now. I don't know how I am going to face my family. They have promised to your king that I will be married to the prince of the kingdom. Ab ye kya hogaya.. Please don't be hurt that I m saying them, I m really concerned for my family and kingdom. Aap bohot ache hai aarav ji ,aapne humari jaan bachaliya unlogo se.. Par asli baat toh aage ka hai, hum log kya karne wali hai abhi , kahan jayenge.. Kya jawab denge sabko"

He held her shoulder to stop her crying and she looked at him, he took his hands and stepped back.

Karan " I know this all happened so suddenly and I wanted to tell you this important thing. Nothing will happen to you and your family and kingdom. Mahaleshwar kingdom will not porch war against yours and don't worry about that. You didn't do anything wrong in getting married to me and you should know who I am. I am... "

His words left in middle by a voice, a screaming for tejasswi coming from his side. In a fraction of second, Karan was held captive under Rivaan men and rivaan hugged his sister.

Rivaan " are u okay... Did he do something to you.. Please say something teju... Aap theek haina "

Teju hugged him tightly and he patted her head " kuch nahi hua behana.. Sab theek hai.. Hum agaye.. Humari behen ko hum kuch nahi hone denge.."

Rivaan eyed the stranger man who was in front of him with a feirce look.

Rivaan " Take him to the courtroom now and I will bring princess tejasswi along with me. He should be punished. "

Teju " no bhaisa.. Please humari baat suniye, unone kych nahi Kiya..voh maheleshwar ki sainik hai"

Her words went into the deaf ears of rivaan who was dragging her to his horse and that's when she realized kali is still there near the lake..

Karan was dragged by the men, he was being quiet just not to create more drama in front of the guards. He will personally convey everything to the king aliyar.

She was trying to speak but her energy is all gone after the surprising night and rivaan is also not letting her talk.

.....................................................................

Everyone reached palace and Karan was taken to the courtroom immediately where everyone were present. They felt a sigh of relief to see tejasswi coming with rivaan, she was fine.. No injuries and that was a relief to them.

Aliyar " Ye Kon hai " he asked to Rivaan who explained that he spotted the man with princess when they went to rescue her and he mentioned that the princess was crying, so they took him here.

Aliyar to karan " how dare you, how did you even got the guts to be infront of princess tejasswi, why r u here.? Who sent you here? Are you a spy ? What r u doing at that time "

Teju opened her mouth to speak, she was scared of their reaction but she knew if she didn't speak now then they will kill aarav, her husband nowm

" Kshama maharaj, I m sorry to interrupt you . He is from Mahaleshwar kingdom and was there in the jungle to attack the dacoits who were exploiting a village and hurting the people over there. Due to my stubborn reasons, I went to the jungle and was at the same time when the dacaits came, they saw us and attacked me , he saved me and we both rescued each other in circumstances. I was coming back when he accompanied me for my safety and then.. Some.. Some tribal people hunt us and they took us to their place.. They "

She shivered and fidgeted with her fingers, her mother stepped down and walked to teju and looked at her keenly, kushali is well aware about the tribal customs and when teju mentioned about it, she knew what would have happened. She gasped seeing the black thread and turned to Aliyar who was frowning.

Kushali " In dono ka shaadi hogaye Maharaj "

The whole palace gasped and Rivaan kept his sword on Karan neck immediately making everyone shock.

Rivaan " I don't believe in this stupid tribal custom, he do not deserve my sister and how can I trust some unknown men with my sister.. She is a princes and who are you.. Ye shaadi hi nahi hai "

Karan was trying to control his anger, in his low determined voice " Take it back rajkumar rivaan "

Everyone was again shocked with the audacity of this man who was held captive under rivaan and still challenging him.

Aliyar stood up when the guards announced that King of Mahaleshwar had arrived with his family. The palace was silent for a minute with the addition of surprises whereas Karan was feeling like banging his head somewhere bcoz of the situation. His eyes turned to teju who cluctched her lehenga in fear.

King aliyar " Make them sit in the guest chamber, I m coming "

Karan " Kshama maharaj.. You can't leave in the middle like this. Please listen to me and princess for a second"

Aliyar " Take him to the Wing C and held him captive for now. Not a single scratch on him, understand "

Rivaan frowned at his father's saying, y should we keep him in wing c and not in the dungeons. He will protest against his own father if he accept this man as his son in law.

Rivaan's men took him to the wing c and locked him in the room, teju was taken to her chamber who was crying on her Fate.