12. In her chamber

The couple stood up to take blessings from everyone, they first took Raja guru blessing , then  they moved to Rajwanshi and madhangi who engulfed them in their warm hug.

Rajwanshi " Kush raho aap dono hamesha, iss khandan ka lakshmi ho aap rajkumari "

Madhangi " Bohot kush hai hum aap dono keliye "

They moved to aliyar and kushali,  both were emotional on seeing their little princess married.

Aliyar " agar humari rajkumari se koye galti huye toh "

Karan " hum sambhalenge unko maharaj.. Aap fikar mat kijiye, voh hamari hai , saath janam thak " 

Kushali smiled and cupped teju cheeks " you know  three blessings of a marriage life? "

Teju nodded no with tears brimming in her eyes as she saw her mother trying to control her emotions.

Kushali " 1. It's the commitment which you both have towards each other, 2. it's the procreation, the children who come from both of you as the God blessing and 3. Its the redemption you have towards this marriage life and the belief you have on this sacred bond and God's plan . When you follow three of this in you life, no one can separate you both.. "

Teju nodded and Karan smiled nodding his head. They folded their hands and thanked everyone who attended their wedding.

Karan " Sab prajya ko humara dil se shukriya.. Hume aap logo ka aashirwad mila, voh bohot mahenga hai humare liye..  "

Teju also nodded and smiled, they walked towards the mandir and did aarti together.

Teja pov  " Please bhagwan ji, be with us always and never let any evil eyes to affect us... Ranasa ko hamesha  protect karo, unko kuch bhi na hojaye.. Please keep everyone happy "

Karan pov " shivji, I don't know if I deserve her or not but one thing i understand, aapne ranisa ko humara life mei mila hai toh iski wajah kuch hoga mei manti hu ussko.. Mei unne hamesha protect karunga, saath dunga aur kabhi unne disrespect nahi karunga..Hume bache Bhi hojaye, ranisa rahegi hamesha mere phele priority. Be with everyone of us always "

Karan turned and held her hands making everyone smile , kushali guided them to the living area. They sat on the decorated couch and kushali offered them mild and sweet as per rituals, and karan asked teju to drink them first.

Kushali " She will have after you damadji "

Karan smiled and nodded no " Hamesha voh aage chalegi aur mei unka peche.. Hamari ranisa humse ek khadam upar hi rahegi sab kch mei "

Rivaan felt his heart warm with Karan gesture and teju was really thanking every stars of hers to send him in her life while aliyar and kushali was happy with his words. 

Madangi nodded and Rajwanshi smiled, encouraging teju to have the sweet first, she did the same and drank half the milk from the glass and gave the rest to him. He happily smiled and took them and had.

The importance of this ritual to always share everything in their life, right from the food to the important happening, they both should always be there for each other and never let the other person to starve and face anything alone and unhappy.

Then, they a large vessel of milk with rose petals were placed on the middle, kushali put the ring in the pot and they both looked at each other. 

They diggeg their hands inside the pot and start searching for the ring, finally teju got them and she pulled it out. Everyone hailed for her and She looked down blushing. 

Abhiraj " ohhoo.. So the future king had lost to his queen now "

Karan pulled the ring from her " I may be the future king of the maheleshwar but she will always be queen of the kingdom and my heart.  She will rule this King forever "