EPILOGUE - Little hearts

Teju " Aaruuuu, come here right now, if I catch you, humse bura koye nahi hoga... " teju called her 4 years daughter who was now hiding behind the curtain and she was giggling looking at her riled up mother.

Karan entered the chamber and saw teju standing in the middle and he chuckled looking at her, she was looking so cute now with that hot red face and that baby bump, she is pregnant with their third child and 6 month going on now.   

He back hugged her and she pushed him " Kya baat hai, pareshan lagrahe hai aap humari jaan"

Teju " sab aapki beti ki wajase..patanahi kahan gaye ab.. Subha se khana nahi khaye.. Bhaagti rehti hai "

Karan looked around knowing his daughter won't go away from the chamber, she was a indoor person whose world revolves around them and the garden. He saw a shadow behind the curtain and signalled teju who was complaining to him.

He walked there slowly removing his shoes and pulled the curtain up making her giggle more when he picked her up. 

Karan gave fishy kisses to her and she was giggling more " caught youuuuu... what's up my baby girl.. "

Aaranya " babaaa.. Bas Bass " she said in her toddler voice and Karan signalled her towards her mother. 

Karan " why is my baby  running away from food now " he asked like her and she pouted " hume ye khana pasandd nahii hai babasaaa, par maasa majboor kar rahehai saying its healthy ", he settled on the couch beside teju who had her face turned to other side.

Teju " bcoz it is and you need to eat that. No excuse "

Aaru and Karan looked at each other and they were talking with their eyes and Karan asked her to kiss her mother cheeks. 

Aaru kissed her maasa cheeks cupping her face and she bite her cheeks a little making teju whine. 

Teju " like father, like daughter "

They both laughed and Karan asked the attendee to get some other food for Aaru.

Karan stroked her back and forth
" aaru.. Bhaisa kahan hai "

Aaru signalled him to come closer and he bent to her, she whispered " pata nahi babasaa " and laughed while teju burst into laughter seeing karan face  who was now fake glaring his daughter. 

Karan " baba se mastii " he tickled her and the laughter echoes in the room.  

Karan " ranisaa.. Where is agni "

Teju " he is with abhi bhaisa.. Dono bahar ghumne gaye.. Madam ko bhi bulaya tha unone, par our indoor baby refused to go "

Aaru was now concentrating on the food, it is her favorite and she was eating on her own, trying not to spill as her father doesn't like wasting even a grain. 

Karan " Achaaa.. My princess is good girl " he looked at aaru and kissed her hairs making her look at him, she showed her teeth grinning making him smile. 

Teju shook her head and placed her head on his shoulder.

" maasaaaaaa " a cute boy voice was heard who was running towards her mother and smirked at his father standing in front of him.

" maasaaa.. ye aapkeliye " he forward a parcel to her who took it happily and he throwes his arms to his father.

Karan " first tell me, what u got me "

Agni " first u lift me, then I will give you " his sazzy tone was not new for anyone .

Karan picked him up and placed him on his left lap. He kissed his father cheek " this is your gift "