7. I m not talking to you

She was pacing in her chamber, everyone are busy with the wedding preparations. She requested her father to release Sakhi from her punishment as she was not at fault here.

The door opened and she was relieved to see sakhi. She ran to her and hugged her tightly, sakhi was much relieved to see teju without any injury. 

Sakhi " aap theek haina Rajkumari,aapko kuch nahi hua na "

Teju nodded " hum theek hai.. I m sorry that bcoz of me, you got punished. I m really sorry di "

Sakhi wiped teju's tears which were flowing and kissed her forehead
" shhh Chup hojao.. I m alright, I am so happy that you are fine... Ab batao kua hua aapko "

Teju blushed instantly remembering their marriage and sakhi was surprised to see her like that. 

Sakhi " Kya hua "

Teju explained everything to sakhi who was giving multiple expression from shock to surprise to smile and she hugged teju tightly.

Sakhi " I m so happy for you, you wanted adventure right and see.. You will never forget this B-Day bcoz of this adventure now " she teased and laughed at the end making teju pout.  She turned to other side showing she is angry and sakhi chuckled. She turned teju face and held her ears to ask sorry making teju smile. 

Their moment were broken by a Dasi who brought food in a tray followed by Raj Kumar Rivaan. 

The girls stood up and bowed to him in respect, he nodded and looked at them dismissing the Dasi. 

Rivaan looked sakhi carefully to see if she is hurt or manhandled.  He was concerned and it was evident on his face.

Teju cleared her throat seeing them and he looked at her, she raised her eyebrows and he diverted the topic. 

Rivaan " You both didn't had your food till now, so please have some and rajkumari, aaj aapka janam din aur engagement bhi. Ye sab batane keliye hum aye, aur kuch nahi "

Teju was shocked at the first sentence but the last sentence made her chuckle " yeah yeah I believed you"

sakhi blushed and teju made a excuse after saying she is going to bath area to Freshnup. 

Rivaan saw his sister walking away and once she is out of sight, he moved to sakhi who was fidgeting with her fingers.

Rivaan looked down and whispered
" I m sorry.. I m really sorry "

Sakhi nodded no to stop him and but he didn't " Hume hote huye aapko aaj saza mila bina galti ki "

Sakhi " Please aise na kahiye.. Apka koye galti nahi, in fact kisiki bhi galti nahi, now I m here na..please don't feel sorry "

Teja came from behind " Hmm done, aap dono ka hogaye matlab this look look game "

She said teasingly and rivaan blushed and sakhi looked down in shyness. 

Sakhi " kuch nahi please.. "

Rivaan " okay time to leave, bye "

He turned to leave, teju looked at sakhi who was looking at her brother, she coughed to get her attention. 

Teju " hmmm bhaisa, aapne khaya "

Rivaan turned " Haan.. Humne khaya, aapke pati ki sath "

Now it was teju's turn to blush and she looked down. 

Sakhi " ahem ahem.. Ab boliye kuch Rajkumari "

Rivaan chuckled and walked away, teju and sakhi had their lunch and decided to rest sometime before the engagement.